Author Topic: (COMPLETED) Field Manual Crusader Clans Supplement: Clan Burrock  (Read 22444 times)

Red Pins

• Major
  • Inspiration+Creativity=Insanity
Re: Field Manual Crusader Clans Supplement: Clan Burrock V4
« Reply #30 on: 27 February 2014, 23:01:28 »
...Since I live in a university town, it was suggested to post something in the main tunnel here or try to find the art students with talent.  You might try the same thing.

Personally, I was wondering if I could find a tattoo artist that understands the 'Rule of Cool'.  As long as he understands I'm not looking to wear it.
...Visit the Legacy Cluster...
The New Clans:Volume One
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Work-in-progress; The Blake Threat File
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!
TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits - the 30-day wonder

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
Re: Field Manual Crusader Clans Supplement: Clan Burrock V4b
« Reply #31 on: 01 March 2014, 13:13:47 »
So, I found one last thing I could do.   O:-)

1 - Added record sheets.  They're Heavy Metal Pro because the canon dot patterns and such do not work for solaris skunk werks (at least for me).
2 - Added dates in the history and updated the TRO.  Found some old notes that I completely forgot about.
3 - Fixed some typos here and there.

The ONLY other thing I can think of is making the record sheets in the new format and adding some Alpha Strike cards.  Otherwise, that's all that is on the table for this project.  I will also make some megamek images and files for the Grave Keeper... eventually (the old link is still available).

Links are updated.

Again, thanks for all the support and input.
The conflict is pure - The truth devised - The future secured - The enemy designed
Maj. Isaac "Litany" Van Houten, Lone Wolves, The Former 66th "Litany Against Fear" Company

tassa_kay

• Major
  • Karianna Schmitt has no time for your headcanon.
    • My Facebook page!
« Reply #32 on: 01 March 2014, 13:44:05 »
I've said this a million times, but I want to say it again: THANK YOU for your hard work on this Burrock Field Manual entry. It's so faithful to the sparse source material, and I'd personally have absolutely no issue using this to field OpFors for the Blood Spirits in any given time period. It just gets more fabulous and polished with every update. I love this so much!
"Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it." - Mike Tyson

My Personal Units: Thuggee Warrior House Nagah (Capellan Confederation), 29th Blood Drinkers (Clan Blood Spirit), Nightmare Galaxy (Clan Hell's Horses), 1st Raven Rook Cluster (Raven Alliance)
Favorite Factions: Capellan Confederation • Clan Blood Spirit • Clan Smoke Jaguar • Clan Hell's Horses • Raven Alliance • Fronc Reaches • Rim Worlds Republic • Magistracy of Canopus
Favorite Characters: Malvina Hazen • Kali Liao • Katherine Steiner-Davion • Anastasia Kerensky • Danai Liao-Centrella • Karianna Schmitt • Lady Death • Tara Campbell • Katana Tormark
Favorite Units: The Golden Ordun • Wolf Hunters • 1st Horde Cluster • 1st Rasalhague Bears • Thuggee Warrior Houses • Hikage • Raptor Keshik • Kara's Scorchers • 1st Star Sentinels

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #33 on: 01 March 2014, 14:56:21 »
I've said this a million times, but I want to say it again: THANK YOU for your hard work on this Burrock Field Manual entry. It's so faithful to the sparse source material, and I'd personally have absolutely no issue using this to field OpFors for the Blood Spirits in any given time period. It just gets more fabulous and polished with every update. I love this so much!

Thanks a lot.   :)
The conflict is pure - The truth devised - The future secured - The enemy designed
Maj. Isaac "Litany" Van Houten, Lone Wolves, The Former 66th "Litany Against Fear" Company

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
Re: Field Manual Crusader Clans Supplement: Clan Burrock V4b FINAL
« Reply #34 on: 01 March 2014, 20:49:32 »
OK, I made the megamek images and added Alpha Strike cards to the book.  All done.  That's it.  No more.  Seriously.   #P

NOTE:  The Alpha Strike cards are my own home brew cards.  They come with an ability slot for pilots below their name and stats.

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #35 on: 08 March 2014, 18:13:25 »
Damn it I'm addicted to making more improvements!

:D

Updated the links on the first post!

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #36 on: 10 March 2014, 13:21:44 »
So, today, I got permission to use Shimmering Sword's Burrock art for the cover (THANK YOU SO MUCH!).  Updated the cover of the book.  Also, I updated ALL record sheets up to Total Warfare's look and style, and FINALLY, added actual Alpha Strike cards (thanks to Solaris Skunk Werks, MegaMek LAB, and Alpha Strike Card Maker).

This project is actually looking complete.  In fact, I'm pretty sure it is now (I finished all of the cosmetic updates I wanted to do for the longest time).  The only reason I keep spamming updates is because this is my last 3 day weekend, and last "free time," before I can even do anything.  I had nothing to do today so I did a lot of work.  I apologize for that, but I think it is worth it.

:)

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
Re: (COMPLETED) Field Manual Crusader Clans Supplement: Clan Burrock
« Reply #37 on: 14 March 2014, 12:32:54 »
Again thanks a billion for putting out something like this. Nice work.

Alan Grant

• Captain
« Reply #38 on: 16 March 2014, 11:06:25 »
Incredible piece of work.

Red Pins

• Major
« Reply #39 on: 24 March 2014, 11:42:47 »
FF, just downloaded from Solaris 7; to be clear before I save to backups for permanent storage, the S7 link was updated with the FINAL version?
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #40 on: 24 March 2014, 16:15:03 »
Yes it was.

Red Pins

• Major
« Reply #41 on: 25 March 2014, 09:30:05 »
Excellent work, man.

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
I had some time today and I updated the Alpha Strike cards with the new rules and came up with some unique camo patterns for the front line galaxies.

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
Here are the new camo patterns:
« Last Edit: 23 July 2014, 22:12:34 by Fear Factory »

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
Again:

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
Fixed alpha galaxy (originally uploaded the wrong one):
« Last Edit: 23 July 2014, 22:20:59 by Fear Factory »

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
Final update.  New camo (Iron Spine Keshik) + 100% updated Alpha Strike cards.  Everything is included in the .zip file from the original post.

Also...  I decided to take out the Grave Keeper OmniMech.  Thought it was overkill.

Enjoy!

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #47 on: 08 September 2014, 22:01:20 »
Alpha Strike cards are now updated and, as far as I can tell, they are all correct!  I even added all the unit roles.

Black_Knyght

• Captain
  • Nisi mors certum est in bello
« Reply #48 on: 23 October 2017, 21:18:18 »
I realize this is a zombified thread, but I just recently discovered it and was interested enough that I thought I'd download the Field Manual Crusader Clans Supplement:  Clan Burrock.

Unfortunately, the download link just jumps back to the page where the download link is posted... :(

Is THIS link or the materials here available anywhere else?

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #49 on: 23 October 2017, 22:26:58 »
Try asking Red Pins, I know he had a collection on Non-Canon supplements
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

Black_Knyght

• Captain
« Reply #50 on: 24 October 2017, 01:24:12 »
Try asking Red Pins, I know he had a collection on Non-Canon supplements

Thanx, though I don't think Ive ever seen Red Pins post here. I'll try to find him in the Members roster. 8)

Red Pins

• Major
« Reply #51 on: 24 October 2017, 08:58:10 »
The mods have been deleting a lot of them, lately.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #52 on: 24 October 2017, 12:36:33 »
I realize this is a zombified thread, but I just recently discovered it and was interested enough that I thought I'd download the Field Manual Crusader Clans Supplement:  Clan Burrock.

Unfortunately, the download link just jumps back to the page where the download link is posted... :(

Is THIS link or the materials here available anywhere else?

Try this:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2t6hk3Ijrm2TUgwU3ZzLTl4RW8/edit

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #53 on: 24 October 2017, 13:21:55 »
I can't check links right now.  If you PM me I can email it to you.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #54 on: 24 October 2017, 14:12:12 »
Solaris7 is gone but the Google Drive still works for me.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

Black_Knyght

• Captain
« Reply #55 on: 30 October 2017, 01:47:48 »
My thanx and gratitude  8)

Hawkeye Jim

• Captain
  • I'm small but sneaky
« Reply #56 on: 31 October 2017, 20:10:56 »
I still have a copy of the manual saved somewhere on my reserve storage as well.

Fear Factory

• Major
  • Designing the Enemy
« Reply #57 on: 31 October 2017, 22:38:04 »
Nice to see that there is still interest in my project.  Makes me feel nice and tingly inside.   [blank]

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #58 on: 08 November 2017, 15:15:56 »
Phi Galaxy got whipped out by the Blakist assault on Thornbud in my AU. A heavily damaged cluster survived, currently a double mixed nova'd binary.

I think there might be a massivly devestated Level III of leftovers still on that planet, all MD but no way off. No, Whispers of Blake wasn't there...  :D

Am currently rebuilding...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse