Author Topic: MekWars Dominion: Grand Cycle X [August 26, 2016]  (Read 1908 times)

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
MekWars Dominion: Grand Cycle X [August 26, 2016]
« on: 04 August 2016, 15:07:59 »

W W W . M E K W A R S - D O M I N I O N . C O M

GRAND CYCLE X
2765 Era Campaign

OVERVIEW
Behind the façade of trade and cooperation, man's eternal greed and lust  for power lays in wait. The Lords of the five Great Houses scheme and plot against one-another, creating shadowy feuds and conflicts which threaten to undermine mankind's Great Experiment: The Star League. Each member jockeys for position to become the driving force behind the League's might, blinding them to a greater evil being conjured from the darkness of the Periphery.

MEKWARS DOMINION allows players to participate in the most pivotal age of BattleTech history. Centered around the events of the 2760s, players work to strengthen their faction's position within the League, conquering land and experiencing the era's most iconic battles, including the Star League Civil War.

PLAYING IN THE STAR LEAGUE ERA
Users familiar with the 3025 era will find many of the same units available during the 2765 time period. Mechs and Vehicles carry advanced technologies which Succession Wars armies could only dream of. The armies of the Member States and Territories were highly advanced, with production soaring during a time of excess.

NEW FEATURES
• Repairs will be in effect for this cycle. Careful balance of your hangar will be needed, since units with Advanced Technology will be much more expensive to maintain!
• Terrain tile sets have been updated for a cleaner look.
• A generally tighter economy based on cycling units will be in effect. This will make it a little bit tougher for veterans to maintain a 'groomed' hangar.

CAMPAIGN FEATURES
• Choose from among the seven available factions: Capellan Confederation, Draconis Combine, Federated Suns, Free Worlds League, Lyran Commonwealth, Rim Worlds Republic or the Territorial States.
• Play using canon-inspired Unit Formations, bringing the most iconic Regiments to life.
• Direct-buy units from their factories using Real Cost. Each factory gives a slight chance at its upgraded, Star League version!
• Level your own pilots! No automatic leveling here: RPG skills and piloting/gunnery increases may be purchased for your pilots as they gain XP.

Download the Client and Join the Fight!
« Last Edit: 31 August 2016, 22:06:06 by TigerShark »

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

TigerShark

• Major
Re: MekWars Dominion: Grand Cycle X [August 26, 2016]
« Reply #1 on: 26 August 2016, 18:49:38 »
...And we are live!

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."

TigerShark

• Major

Danai Falknir

• Recruit
« Reply #3 on: 17 September 2016, 12:25:08 »
I updated Java to see if that was keeping me out of fights, now the Client doesn't work at all
<Go on, stand up and let us hear you!> Says the French Teacher

<Protocol for international information gathering: when dealing with local authorities, bribes should be effective. If the information cannot be aquired through bribes, resort to torture, keeping in mind that on duty officers should be able to report in or their absence will raise alarms, endangering the mission. When dealing with higher ranking officials, bribes are too costly; the first course of action should be torture. If this does not result in success, proceed to the abduction and/or execution of family members, always beginning with females.>, says Laura in French

What the hell did you just say?!, says Megan

X-23, Target X issue 2, French class

TigerShark

• Major
« Reply #4 on: 17 September 2016, 12:55:54 »
I updated Java to see if that was keeping me out of fights, now the Client doesn't work at all

I'll need a little more detail than that. What Java version did you update to? What's your OS? And what happens when you try to open the program?

Danai Falknir

• Recruit
« Reply #5 on: 17 September 2016, 14:38:37 »
I think I got it working, it looks like my Java may not have updated correctly. Thank you for the response!
<Go on, stand up and let us hear you!> Says the French Teacher

<Protocol for international information gathering: when dealing with local authorities, bribes should be effective. If the information cannot be aquired through bribes, resort to torture, keeping in mind that on duty officers should be able to report in or their absence will raise alarms, endangering the mission. When dealing with higher ranking officials, bribes are too costly; the first course of action should be torture. If this does not result in success, proceed to the abduction and/or execution of family members, always beginning with females.>, says Laura in French

What the hell did you just say?!, says Megan

X-23, Target X issue 2, French class

Register