Author Topic: Any hope of Warrior Trillogy on kindle  (Read 2410 times)

The_Livewire

• Warrant Officer
    • The Livewire's Battletech Blog
Any hope of Warrior Trillogy on kindle
« on: 18 February 2017, 22:52:07 »
So I'm rebuilding my fiction collection one e-book at a time, due to space being finite. Is there a plan to get the Warrior trilogy in ebook/kindle format?
Alamo - When you care enough to send the very best.

And Purifiers *still* suck.

Now doing battletech blogging
https://livewire2112.blogspot.com/search/label/Battletech

Sigil

• Lieutenant
Re: Any hope of Warrior Trillogy on kindle
« Reply #1 on: 27 February 2017, 10:55:18 »
So I'm rebuilding my fiction collection one e-book at a time, due to space being finite. Is there a plan to get the Warrior trilogy in ebook/kindle format?

The first book of the Warrior Trilogy, En Garde, happens to be Michael Stackpole's first published work.  I discovered this when I went hunting for a dead tree version of it and noticed it seemed to commanded a premium unlike his later books.  As for the eBook version, all I can say is that have published other books from Michael Stackpole so it would seem to follow that they have the license needed to reissues them.  Fingers crossed!  It's such a seminal piece of the work in the BattleTech Universe, I've got to believe they have plans to do it, especially since it was re-printed 10 years later as an anniversary edition.

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
Re: Any hope of Warrior Trillogy on kindle
« Reply #2 on: 28 February 2017, 14:03:53 »

It was issued as an omnibus ePUB item for sale on BattleCorps, but was subsequently taken out of circulation.  Any explanation I could offer as to why would be pure speculation, but it's probably the same reason it hasn't been re-released in any other formats.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.