Author Topic: Skunkwerks - Unit Quirks  (Read 1845 times)

carl_s_Z

• Private
Skunkwerks - Unit Quirks
« on: 17 May 2017, 15:35:33 »
Greetings

Is there anyway to get the unit quirks (from the battlemech manual) into record sheets from skunkwerks printouts?....I see that the skunkwerks has a quirks section but they do not seem to be visible anywhere on the record sheet itself.  Thanks

Caedis Animus

• Captain
  • How can a bird be sultry? Very carefully.
Re: Skunkwerks - Unit Quirks
« Reply #1 on: 18 May 2017, 21:04:58 »
There's not a way, sadly, short of learning the coding and doing it yourself.

The original coder stopped working on SSW for some reason I don't recall a while ago, and since then there's been no support for the program.

carl_s_Z

• Private
« Reply #2 on: 18 May 2017, 22:16:17 »
Thanks for the reply.  Thats a shame really the program is still amazing.  I had a thought that if you did the quirks as a custom ammo or weapon you could them onto the sheet, but then that would take up a critical slot and thats no good....I suppose using a full version pdf editor could work to place some text on the record sheet and get the quirks on them that way.....might work.

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • It's just my goth phase
« Reply #3 on: 01 June 2017, 17:06:31 »
There's not a way, sadly, short of learning the coding and doing it yourself.

The original coder stopped working on SSW for some reason I don't recall a while ago, and since then there's been no support for the program.

IIRC, he went on deployment, but that was years ago.  He actually showed up to a campaign I was playing in one time, but he's pretty well completely dropped off the Battletech radar since then.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

(SMD)MadCow

• Lieutenant
  • 1st Earl of the Bixby Duchy
« Reply #4 on: 05 June 2017, 13:26:07 »
Try looking in the print settings, I'm not at home but I'm pretty sure theres a way to get everything to print off.