Author Topic: Message in a Bullet  (Read 14338 times)

DOC_Agren

• Major
Re: Message in a Bullet
« Reply #90 on: 11 October 2017, 12:04:29 »
Sorry everyone the Herb unit's English language module appears to be malfunctioning. Don't worry though I've been told the Herb series is "a bit less likely" to go on murderous rampages than the Nexus 6.

:)) :)) :))Right and that why we had to disconnect them from the Nuke Button. :)) :)) :)) :))

That all being said I liked the ending, that Theresa Sortek made the choice to send away the professional spook over herself
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

Dubble_g

• Lieutenant
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
« Reply #91 on: 17 November 2017, 07:59:17 »
Huh, didn't post anything for a month and somehow racked up 700+ hits. Guess I owe DOC_Agren one for writing such a kick-ass closer of a post.

On topic, uploaded a PDF of the story to my Dropbox for those who'd rather skip reading 4 pages of posts:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8chiqkzbmp55egv/Message.pdf

Starting two new threads today. See you there?

Author, "Inverted" (Shrapnel #4), "Undefeated" (#10), "Reversal of Fortunes" (#13) and "The Alexandria Job" (#15)

DOC_Agren

• Major
« Reply #92 on: 17 November 2017, 22:57:55 »
of course
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

Register