Author Topic: MW 5 Gameplay demo up.  (Read 3447 times)

pheonixstorm

• Major
MW 5 Gameplay demo up.
« on: 29 November 2017, 15:46:44 »

Easy

• Warrant Officer
Re: MW 5 Gameplay demo up.
« Reply #1 on: 29 November 2017, 16:21:38 »
I thought the full 3d look of the interior of the Leopard-PGI was fantastic.

I say Leopard-PGI because DropShip VTOL movement rules, which I think rule. O0

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #2 on: 29 November 2017, 18:19:36 »
Wow, that graphics are amazing!  My current rig would absolutely not be able to run that.  Flags shot at caught FIRE, never mind the buildings collapses.   I though the Leopard look bit on the small size, but it's cool.  Pilot was definitely on a suicide mission!

One-Mech mission to take out the base was the mission?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

pheonixstorm

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 29 November 2017, 18:30:36 »
Wonder if those VTOLs came from HBS. The AI looked a little dumb but the eye crack was nice and can't wait to turn a city to rubble >:D

ColBosch

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Legends Never Die
« Reply #4 on: 29 November 2017, 20:25:25 »
Looks pretty good. I really look forward to this.
BattleTech is a huge house, it's not any one fan's or "type" of fans.  If you need to relieve yourself, use the bathroom not another BattleTech fan. - nckestrel
1st and 2nd Succession Wars are not happy times. - klarg1
Check my Ogre Flickr page! https://flic.kr/s/aHsmcLnb7v and https://flic.kr/s/aHsksV83ZP

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #5 on: 29 November 2017, 20:36:02 »
Those Warrior helios look really good, but i'm surprise how easy it is for them be taken down.

The Shadow Hawk seem to be large quantity of ammo, 900 rounds for a autocannon is crazy.  :o
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Ghost0402

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: 29 November 2017, 22:24:58 »
That's looking rather more interesting than i expected.
"Kiss my hairy ass Falcon,"  Star Colonel Onyx,  17th Wolf Regulars Cluster, Clan Wolf  Wars of Reaving.

CrossfirePilot

• Captain
« Reply #7 on: 29 November 2017, 22:58:36 »
well looks like I might have to finally upgrade my computer...

dragonkid11

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #8 on: 29 November 2017, 23:19:42 »
Those Warrior helios look really good, but i'm surprise how easy it is for them be taken down.

The Shadow Hawk seem to be large quantity of ammo, 900 rounds for a autocannon is crazy.  :o

It's just a gameplay demo and the pilot was a bit of a bad shot so those ammo count definitely needed.

However, considering this is 3025 when Battlemech don't exactly have loads of firepower and MW5 is a SP game involved the player with crap load of enemies.

I think they need to boost up the ammo count to make sure the player don't run out of ammo quickly.
On behalf of the Berserker,
Sure it isn't the most practical 'mech ever designed, but it's a hundred ton axe-murderer. If loving that is wrong I don't wanna be right.

Salvage Dog AU SI Fanfic Thread
Salvage Dog AU Tech Compilation Thread
Salvage Dog AU Battlemech Thread

Dubble_g

• Lieutenant
  • My hovercraft is full of eels
« Reply #9 on: 30 November 2017, 07:18:57 »
Gives me a definite MW2: Mercenaries vibe, or have I just outed myself as being morbidly old?
Author, "Inverted" (Shrapnel #4), "Undefeated" (#10), "Reversal of Fortunes" (#13) and "The Alexandria Job" (#15)

pheonixstorm

• Major
« Reply #10 on: 30 November 2017, 16:23:22 »
Probably as old as most the other old farts on the forums...

Stormforge

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #11 on: 30 November 2017, 18:11:16 »
Looking good, though watching whoever was piloting that mech was cringe worthy. Seemed like the only thing they cared about killing was the VTOLs. Everything else they just seemed to take potshots and then move to another target without making sure the last target was dead.  ???
If the enemy is in range most likely so are you.

Snake Eyes

• Lieutenant
  • I am here to keep the peace
« Reply #12 on: 30 November 2017, 20:01:18 »
Wow, looks great.

You know you've been playing battletech/Mechwarrior too much when you can name all the Mechs by name and variant  ;D

Orin J.

• Captain
  • I am to feared! Aw, come on guys...
« Reply #13 on: 30 November 2017, 23:59:48 »
Nice to see the MWO assets being put to a proper use for once!  {>{>
Wow, looks great.

You know you've been playing battletech/Mechwarrior too much when you can name all the Mechs by name and variant  ;D

With all the homebrew variants I come up with I forget half the canon ones.....I guess I'd better play more!
The Grey Death Legion? Dead? Gotcha, wake me when it's back.....
--------------------------
Every once in a while things make sense.

Don't let these moments alarm you. They pass.