Author Topic: Advanced search and troop transports  (Read 1338 times)

grimlock1

• Captain
Advanced search and troop transports
« on: 13 January 2018, 19:21:06 »
I was looking in MM for some BA transports the other day and I couldn't figure out how to search for vehicles with an infantry bay.  I can search for vehicles with cargo bays but not infantry bays.  What am I missing?
I'm rarely right... Except when I am.  ---  Idle question.  What is the BV2 of dread?
Apollo's Law- if it needs Clan tech to make it useable, It doesn't deserve those resources in the first place.
Sure it isn't the most practical 'mech ever designed, but it's a hundred ton axe-murderer. If loving that is wrong I don't wanna be right.

Hammer

• Numerorum Malleo
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
    • MegaMek Website
Re: Advanced search and troop transports
« Reply #1 on: 13 January 2018, 19:30:35 »
I was looking in MM for some BA transports the other day and I couldn't figure out how to search for vehicles with an infantry bay.  I can search for vehicles with cargo bays but not infantry bays.  What am I missing?

Searching for units with transporters isn't something that is supported.  Is often requested but nothing has been implemented yet.
MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker
New Units and RAT's aren't added until after the 2 month release moratorium is passed.
Join the official MegaMek Discord

grimlock1

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 14 January 2018, 18:07:03 »
Searching for units with transporters isn't something that is supported.  Is often requested but nothing has been implemented yet.
So long as I wasn't missing something obvious.
I'm rarely right... Except when I am.  ---  Idle question.  What is the BV2 of dread?
Apollo's Law- if it needs Clan tech to make it useable, It doesn't deserve those resources in the first place.
Sure it isn't the most practical 'mech ever designed, but it's a hundred ton axe-murderer. If loving that is wrong I don't wanna be right.

Colt Ward

• Lieutenant General
  • Gott Mit Uns
    • Merc Periphery Guide- Bakunin
« Reply #3 on: 31 January 2018, 04:14:32 »
I wish there was a checkbox for 'consider cargo bay to be infantry bay'
Colt Ward
Clan Invasion Backer #149, Leviathans #104

"We come in peace, please ignore the bloodstains."

"Greetings, Mechwarrior. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Daoshen and the Capellan armada."