Author Topic: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed  (Read 205028 times)

PurpleDragon

• Captain
Re: The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar...reclaimed
« Reply #1080 on: 12 February 2016, 17:09:18 »
yeah, but today is tomorrow's yesterday. 
give a man a fire, keep him warm for a night. 
Set him on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life!

The secret to winning the land/air battle is that you must always remain rigidly flexible.

I like tabletop more anyway, computer games are for nerds!  -  Knallogfall

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1081 on: 14 February 2016, 20:56:34 »
That is soooooooooo last week.......... ;D
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1082 on: 15 February 2016, 19:52:03 »
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom[Suddenly a suspectiously modified Delorien pulls up, with blue furry Wombat.  The driver side door swing upward with Wombat lifting his BlueRay sunglass with pair of Achoo's underwear in the other with a pilers for safety reasons]

Guess when i borrowed one these?

[As quickly as he came, swings the door down and zips off with bang and leaving a flaming tire trail inside the The Salohma Club & Mechwarrior Bar's main hall.]

"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1083 on: 16 February 2016, 18:05:02 »
If Wombat wants my used underwear ................ that's Wombat's problem, not mine.   8)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1084 on: 06 April 2016, 11:55:57 »
This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1085 on: 06 April 2016, 13:44:23 »
That's enough achoo
how do I turn you off?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1086 on: 06 April 2016, 14:10:58 »
It involes dropping a Wombat down his trousers i believe.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

PurpleDragon

• Captain
« Reply #1087 on: 06 April 2016, 17:09:45 »
No! no.   He said OFF.  Turn him off. 

The secret to winning the land/air battle is that you must always remain rigidly flexible.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1088 on: 07 April 2016, 18:18:27 »
 :P

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1089 on: 07 May 2016, 08:11:45 »
Off, On, whatever. Sheesh! Everybody is a critic. It's not as if I was actually singing that song. THEN you would have a good reason to be complaining.

Not about the song, about my atrocious singing.

wolfgar

• Captain
  • Wolfson's Heavy Raiders: 3058-3092
« Reply #1090 on: 23 July 2016, 19:29:05 »
Why not Both?

i have no regrets, Edit: except that the damn image didn't cooperate
Wolf wins every fight but one, and in that one he dies, his fangs locked on the throat of his opponent.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1091 on: 23 July 2016, 21:27:20 »
Why not Zoidberg?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1092 on: 24 July 2016, 20:48:24 »
Why Not Zoidberg?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1093 on: 15 August 2016, 14:27:52 »
Why not Zoidberg?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1094 on: 15 August 2016, 14:28:38 »
Why not Zoidberg??

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1095 on: 15 August 2016, 14:29:41 »
Again, Why not Zoidberg??

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1096 on: 15 August 2016, 14:30:49 »
Again with the "Why not Zoidberg" already!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1097 on: 15 August 2016, 19:48:35 »
He's gone crazy, get the nets quickly!

*A bunch of white uniformed ferrets rush into the scene and throw big net over Achoo! Then they drag him off to the Funny Farm so he work on his act.*

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1098 on: 16 August 2016, 17:23:35 »
About 30 seconds later the bunch of ferrets in white uniforms get dragged across the scene being dragged by Achoo, who just happens to be driving a big Harley motorcycle. Less than a minute later the ferrets run across the scene wearing white storm trooper uniforms being chased by a screaming Achoo, shooting a blaster pistol at the running ferrets. About a minute a hysterically giggling, mostly naked Achoo wearing little more than some soap bubbles and a toothy smile, chased by three times as many ferrets wearing white speedos waving scrub brushes. About a minute later ten times as many ferrets, wearing white nurse uniforms run screaming across the scene being chased by Achoo holding an absolutely huge needle and syringe. Less than a minute later Achoo zooms across the scene riding a jetbike, followed by more than one hundred ferrets crashing a lot trying to ride their own jetbikes, leaving a trail of burning wrecked jetbikes and twitchng ferrets calling for their momma's.

At this point Achoo sneaks back into the club through the front door, sits down into the director's chair and yells "CUT!" That's a wrap! If anybody needs a Doctor, Why not Zoidberg?

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1099 on: 17 August 2016, 05:02:55 »
Cut?  CUT!?
but my Spartan Laser was almost done charging

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1100 on: 18 August 2016, 06:17:10 »
You need to get a better power system. You completely missed your scene and forgot your lines as well.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #1101 on: 18 August 2016, 11:37:59 »
That was not my fault.

This director is terrible.  Where'd you even find him, Sharknado 5?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1102 on: 18 August 2016, 20:12:14 »
Nope. But I highly recommended myself to myself because I am AWESOME!  >:D

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1103 on: 18 August 2016, 21:03:58 »
Nope. But I highly recommended myself to myself because I am AWESOME!  >:D
You have 3 PPCs and small laser?

PurpleDragon

• Captain
« Reply #1104 on: 18 August 2016, 21:48:43 »
That depends on which model he is. 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1105 on: 30 August 2016, 10:42:03 »
One fine day as I was a-walkin' down the street
Spied a beggar man with rags upon his feet
Took a penny from my pocket
In his tin cup I did drop it
I heard him say as I made my retreat

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose
May an elephant caress you with his toes
May your wife be plagued with runners in her hose

The laundry man is really on his toes
Found a hundred-dollar bill among my clothes
When he called me I came a-runnin'
Gave him back his dime for phonin'
I heard him sayin' as I turned to go

I was way behind one day to catch the train
Taxi driver said "We'll make it just the same"
The speed cop made it with us
And as he wrote out the ticket
I stood by politely a-waitin' for my change

PurpleDragon

• Captain
« Reply #1106 on: 30 August 2016, 10:47:49 »
Achoo

Bless you

Thanks

... is bored. 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1107 on: 30 August 2016, 23:03:38 »
Wow! You went from semi-excited to bored in about 5 seconds! O0

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #1108 on: 06 November 2016, 13:31:49 »
Time to hose the place down again!

PurpleDragon

• Captain
« Reply #1109 on: 07 November 2016, 01:22:08 »
Well, if you wouldn't sneeze everywhere it wouldn't need it.   Wait, that's a double negative.  let me think about how to re-word that...