Author Topic: (Answered) Anti-Aircraft (AA) Capability  (Read 3115 times)

Trajan

• Private
(Answered) Anti-Aircraft (AA) Capability
« on: 24 October 2011, 20:31:31 »
Has there been any thought to adding specific Anti-Air capability to Mechs. For example, a targeting computer designed specifically to target aircraft (VTOLS, conventional air, aerospace). I realize that it would be somewhat niche. I always thought that the original Unseen Rifleman could be a formidable AA platform if there was a version of the old Garrett fire control systems designed for AA. Thoughts? Thank you in advance for your response.
« Last Edit: 20 August 2012, 14:41:29 by Xotl »
Flounder, I am appointing you pledge representative to the social committee. Gee Otter, thanks. What do I have to do? It means you have to drive us to the Food King.

Welshman

• Mostly Retired Has Been
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Anti-Aircraft (AA) Capability
« Reply #1 on: 28 October 2011, 17:01:17 »
Has there been any thought to adding specific Anti-Air capability to Mechs. For example, a targeting computer designed specifically to target aircraft (VTOLS, conventional air, aerospace). I realize that it would be somewhat niche. I always thought that the original Unseen Rifleman could be a formidable AA platform if there was a version of the old Garrett fire control systems designed for AA. Thoughts? Thank you in advance for your response.

Greetings,

Their are optional quirk rules in Strategic Operations. Anti-Aircraft targeting is covered there.

Thank you,
Joel BC
-Joel BC-
Catalyst Freelancer (Inactive)

"Some closets will never contain Narnia, no matter how many times we open the door." - Weirdo, in relation to the power of hope.

Register