Author Topic: Approptiate? Welcome?  (Read 1265 times)

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
Approptiate? Welcome?
« on: 09 September 2017, 20:06:03 »
I made a dramatically simplified homebrew of a BT RPG based heavily on MW1, but with a largish number of changes.

Would here be an appropriate/welcome place to make a thread on it?

I can see arguments for both. Right now it exists in basically rough notes format and wouldn't be fit to post as-is.
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

skiltao

• Lieutenant
    • SkilTao's Gaming Blog
Re: Approptiate? Welcome?
« Reply #1 on: 20 September 2017, 10:04:00 »
Personally, I would say yes, but I could also see it going onto the "Fan Designs and Rules" board (where it's more likely to be missed by people interested in RPG content). It may be best to ask the staff directly, either by PM or by starting a thread on the "Forum Support" board.
Blog: currently working on BattleMech manufacturing rates. (Faction Intros project will resume eventually.)
History of BattleTech: Handy chart for returning players. (last updated end of 2012)

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
Re: Approptiate? Welcome?
« Reply #2 on: 20 September 2017, 16:45:26 »
Good idea, thanks.
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman