Author Topic: Anybody play in Hawaii??  (Read 3140 times)

sfsct

• Corporal
Anybody play in Hawaii??
« on: 16 June 2012, 09:49:26 »
Looking for any leads to groups/ players in Hawaii.  Thanks.

phanos

Re: Anybody play in Hawaii??
« Reply #1 on: 25 June 2012, 06:52:15 »
I live in Hawaii but it's just me and my roommate that play each other.  I wouldn't mind trying to get some sort of group together though.  Just send me a PM or post here if you're still interested.

phanos

« Reply #2 on: 26 June 2012, 07:05:35 »
If there's anyone in Hawaii that wants to play a Battletech campaign, random matches, or even A Time of War/Mechwarrior then just let me know and I'd be willing to run it.  I'm pretty new to Battletech and I'm trying to get something resembling a group/club together.  So far it's just myself and two other people.  We have plenty of mechs (mostly the plastic ones from the starter set but also about fifteen metal ones) so you don't even have to bring your own lance if you don't have the minis.  Just post here or send me a PM if you're interested.       

Shaka808

« Reply #3 on: 27 June 2012, 01:19:51 »
I'm in hawaii but rarely have time for battletech these days on tabletop, been playing alot online at 1amish in the morning :). From what I've known in the past they had alot of games at arcmchair adventurer. May want to check with Glen the owner down there maybe he has contact info for those guys as well as serving as a place to play :)

TheBigO

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 18 August 2014, 20:06:19 »
Any of you guys still playing?

CATOtheMEDAX

• Recruit
« Reply #5 on: 23 October 2014, 07:46:18 »
I know I'm a little late out of the stable here, but is anyone still interested in playing? I've got miniatures, maps, a couple scenario books, and the core rule book.
Memento mori.

SkinWalkerNeal6

• Recruit
  • Old school battletech player trying to get back in
« Reply #6 on: 20 February 2015, 23:51:55 »
I just signed up for this forum in the hopes of finding fellow players of Battletech.... Anyone out there?

TheBigO

• Recruit
« Reply #7 on: 02 October 2015, 12:36:58 »
Im here just started myself i know they play at the Armchair Adventurer on fridays. its located at the Dole Cannery by the food court in Oahu.

Jakapan

• Recruit
« Reply #8 on: 02 December 2016, 20:00:31 »
You all on Oahu? I'm on the Big Island. Anyone else?

McSlayer

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #9 on: 31 January 2017, 21:30:10 »
Would enjoy visiting you guys for some gaming when on vacation, lol.
You might not live more than once, better make it good.

I was born 6-gun in my hand, Behind a gun I'll make my final stand, That's why they call me... Bad Company...

Jakapan

• Recruit
« Reply #10 on: 02 November 2017, 20:12:55 »
Any players in Hawaii or even those visiting, look up & join "Big Island Battletech (Hawaii)" on Facebook. We've got a growing community of players and BT fans, and welcome those who haven't played yet or old-school fans returning to the game.

Register