Author Topic: XTRO: Primitives V  (Read 12471 times)

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
XTRO: Primitives V
« on: 18 September 2016, 08:43:32 »
For my money, a pretty cool product, but the standout for me was the Leviathan Jumpship!

Finally! I have waited literally years for stats on this beast! Thank you TPTB!

I'm torn on the Trooper TP-1R. Did we really need a less effective version of the Flea? But on the other hand, kind of a great security mech, no?
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: XTRO: Primitives V
« Reply #1 on: 26 September 2016, 07:18:35 »
It was a great book, i wish it wasn't the end. There still stuff that needs to be filled in. Heck i'd be happy they just made exclusive record sheets with paragraph describing the remaining units like Old is the New New section from TRO: 3075.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
Re: XTRO: Primitives V
« Reply #2 on: 27 September 2016, 20:36:26 »
It was a great book, i wish it wasn't the end. There still stuff that needs to be filled in. Heck i'd be happy they just made exclusive record sheets with paragraph describing the remaining units like Old is the New New section from TRO: 3075.

We really need to necro that "Once mentioned, needing TRO/Recordsheet" thread to keep track of these.
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman