Author Topic: Master Unit List - Source criteria  (Read 1684 times)

ImperialEagle

• Recruit
    • Bring Your "A" Game
Master Unit List - Source criteria
« on: 09 November 2016, 19:55:37 »
Hi team, am I specifying the wrong criteria for source material when inputing the sort criteria in the master list?

I am running a MW2 campaign using Alpha Strike for the table top compnent and setting the conflict during the 4th Succession War. I start the search with "Technical Readout" which lists all the TRO's except 3025 and 3026 (ironically the ones I want to use the most lol). I'm a bit behind on my canon and product releases as I've taken some time out from BT (not by choice, damn life  :) ) so if anyone has a pointer I'd be appreciative, thanks in advance.
No Guts, No Galaxy!

cavingjan

• Spelunca Custos
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
    • warrenborn
Re: Master Unit List - Source criteria
« Reply #1 on: 09 November 2016, 19:58:43 »
Those two TROs have long since been replaced by TRO 3039.

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Re: Master Unit List - Source criteria
« Reply #2 on: 09 November 2016, 21:46:01 »
Simpler still, from the top left pick Era, then Late Succession Wars - Renaissance. Then pick whatever faction you're after. This lists all equipment available to that faction in that era, along with some of the "newer" units like Hatchetman.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"