Author Topic: Clan Coyote: For Science!  (Read 8106 times)

Arkansas Warrior

• Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Clan Coyote: For Science!
« Reply #30 on: 13 May 2017, 21:38:09 »
that would be Wheatly's The Society's Line, as protomechs are banned from coyote use by the grand council
I think it's our own Clan Council that put that ban into place, actually.  But anyway, who needs protomechs when you produce the technological marvel that is the UrbanMech IIC?
Sunrise is Coming.

All Hail First Prince Melissa Davion, the Patron Saint of the Regimental Combat Team, who cowed Dainmar Liao, created the Model Army, and rescued Robinson!  May her light ever guide the sons of the Suns, May our daughters ever endeavour to emulate her!

Arkansas Warrior

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #31 on: 12 May 2018, 22:13:47 »
*Blows off dust*

I go away for a few months and come back to...what?  Did you all get purged by the Vipers?  Have we no moons to howl at?  Have we no Cobras to castigate?  New scientific theories, which are all extremely mundane and not a cover for insane scientist conspiracies, to investigate?  Where are you guys?
Sunrise is Coming.

All Hail First Prince Melissa Davion, the Patron Saint of the Regimental Combat Team, who cowed Dainmar Liao, created the Model Army, and rescued Robinson!  May her light ever guide the sons of the Suns, May our daughters ever endeavour to emulate her!

Maelwys

• Major
« Reply #32 on: 13 May 2018, 01:13:10 »
Its never been that popular of a Clan on the forums as far as I can tell, and there has been absolutely nothing new published about them in years. Its not that surprising that their thread is dead as well.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #33 on: 14 May 2018, 19:48:31 »
" I'll 'Yote if I want to, and 'Yote if I care, but if you don't 'Yote, then you no 'Yote of mine! "

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Savage Coyote

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
  • 저는 미술 선생님 입니다.
« Reply #34 on: 15 May 2018, 07:15:04 »
lot of people are MIA in the last few years  :-\

Decoy

• Captain
« Reply #35 on: 17 May 2018, 13:18:14 »
Don't worry, Ross. Coyotes adapt, survive and adapt again ;)

Our clan's fate is "Good" for the moment, like the Cloud Cobras, the Stone Lions, and the Star Adders. We have no real "conflict" to set ourselves against. Unless you accept the blurbs in Campaign Operations as canon. In that case.....WHOA NELLY! Still, the Blood Spirits are fighting against their own extinction and the Goliath Scorpions are fighting for their own survival. That keeps the players involved a bit more awake.

mmmpi

• Corporal
« Reply #36 on: 09 October 2018, 20:25:26 »
Looking at painting up my clan mechs as Coyote.

Right now I have a Summoner, Hellbringer, Dire Wolf, Timberwolf, Nova, Uller, and Marauder IIC.

For my first star I'm looking at using the Summoner, Hellbringer, Direwolf, Timberwolf and Marauder.
Unfortunately, four of the mechs are the old city tech ones, and they look tiny compared to the other three.

I'm looking at at least one star of omnis, one of 2nd line, one of elementals, and one of protomechs.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #37 on: 09 October 2018, 22:30:32 »
I'd roll with more Standard Infantry and more Vehicles in that 2nd line unit. Something like these:

A Nova, 2nd Line mixed Star with a Proto Star to form this Cluster?

2 Indra w/ Foot Infantry ( 20-25 )
2 Ares Plasma
3 2nd Liners

Gives you 4- 5/8 movers with heavy firepower to boost your effectiveness. Then there's the thought of abstracting your unit... Half Star of 2 to Fortified Star of 7. And making these Nova'd as well...

Yeah this means if you really rolled well, you could make a Nova with 14 Points! Or even a Nova with 4 Points...  xp

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

mmmpi

• Corporal
« Reply #38 on: 10 October 2018, 02:39:39 »
I'll keep that in mind.  I've got a bit to look through.

Register