Author Topic: The Underground (Slightly Aromatic and Somewhat Moist) Lair Of The Mighty Achoo!  (Read 133331 times)

Sharpnel

• Colonel
and thus making everything and everyone <dramatic pause> very tasty
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Achoo... the third pink meat!

Now for something stupid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gENjTs8VskQ

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Who says that I don't? I just cannot get to it right now because I, and everyone else in the lair, are buried under popcorn.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
We should get the Ferrets to eat us out of here.  Least no one won't go hungry.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
Is it buttered popcorn?

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Hot, buttery and fresh from the dimension of popcorn.  8)
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I'd feel bad for anyone living there if there was only popcorn there to begin with....

Power of nuclear fire of the billion suns cooking & popping popcorn from a mysterious source with oceans of hot butter.

*crunches on some popcorn*
Cosmically delicious.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
OMG.  Achooo  did you trip over the power wires again???  Whole thing had lights out for at least week!  ::)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
We even lost cable TV and the internet connection! Can't be my fault, I paid all of the bills.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Glances at recently arrive Master Charge "Achoo Edition" credit card bill.*

I think your friend, Mr. Wombat may have spent your money from your account before the payments were made...

BirdofPrey

• Major
I swear it was 2 weeks.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Almost.  :'(

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
It felt like an Eternity, being homeless is what it felt like to me.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
In a way, it was.  :'(

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Well, you don't need worry about it Achoo. The Lair has nice big fat warranty / insurance plan.  That's why it's modular now!  Though a underground cave decked out with parts of DropShip's interior suspiciously stolen may perhaps be questionable.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Nothing was "suspiciously stolen". We flat out salvaged it from all of the dropships that have been crashed in the CBT threads. And there is a LOT of those. As well as some warships.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Isn't that how Wombat flew off with last lair?  ???

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Wombat flew off with the dropship that later crashed into the old lair. I still maintain that it committed suicide.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
The lair, the Wombat or the dropship? 

Sharpnel

• Colonel
All three? Though Wombat obviously failed.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
The Wombat never fails, just his actions are misinterpreted

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Technically, Wombat's dropship didn't crash.  One of those fancy Republic Dropships got shot down by the Wombat and it became the last lair we had.  Then Achoo was stuck in the plumbing when the Ferret's union didn't do their job fully.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
When does a Union do a full job?

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
When does a Union do a full job?

When they strip your Mopar garage of its parts!

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
When they strip your Mopar garage of its parts!

TT

So never  8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
but why are those Ferrets giggling and using small 1980s Dodge Rampage to drive off with your stuff?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
but why are those Ferrets giggling and using small 1980s Dodge Rampage to drive off with your stuff?

Come on.  You know that's a dream.  There are no running 80 Rampages on the face of the earth

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Come on.  You know that's a dream.  There are no running 80 Rampages on the face of the earth
Were not exactly on Earth.  Remember? *points to the 3 moons rising over the horizon.*

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Were not exactly on Earth.  Remember? *points to the 3 moons rising over the horizon.*

Now you want me to believe that Rampages run in outer space?

Register