Author Topic: How does Battle Armor fitting work in the Dark Age?  (Read 1114 times)

SteelShrike

• Private
How does Battle Armor fitting work in the Dark Age?
« on: 25 March 2017, 22:49:43 »
Hey there! Kind of a lurker around here most of the time, but I've had some burning questions in mind that I couldn't find the answers to anywhere else, so here goes.

So, we all know in the past, Clan Elementals couldn't reasonably fit into Inner Sphere battle armor and vice versa because of the significant size differences. But as the eras have progressed, and we're seeing more and more mixed Clan and Inner Sphere technology and even factions like the Ghost Bear Dominion... how does battle armor work now? Can Clan-built power armor be scaled down to fit a normal human, or Inner Sphere upscaled for an Elemental?

Background info for the question, I'm going to be running an AToW campaign set in 3145, and one of my players is going to be playing an Elemental, but is working as Republic special forces rather than Clan. I'm curious what sort of battle armor I could give him, or if I could reasonably give him anything and say it's been scaled up to his size.

Thanks in advance for any clarifications offered!