Author Topic: Southeastern MA looking for players  (Read 1170 times)

davecadieux

• Recruit
Southeastern MA looking for players
« on: 19 June 2017, 07:50:39 »
I live in New Bedford, MA and am looking for other players.

ScrapYardArmory

• Master Sergeant
    • ScrapYardArmory
Re: Southeastern MA looking for players
« Reply #1 on: 19 July 2017, 06:07:12 »
I'm in Foxboro.  Not too far away.  Any chance we could meet at Battlegrounds Norton?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #2 on: 19 July 2017, 06:27:51 »
How often are you guys going to play?  It's bit of hike for me from other New Hampshire border, but if it's monthly i think i could swing it.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

ScrapYardArmory

• Master Sergeant
    • ScrapYardArmory
« Reply #3 on: 19 July 2017, 06:59:48 »
For me I don't think I would be able to do any more than a monthly event.

I know that there is a Demo Agent in Boston, but parking and traffic are a mess.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #4 on: 19 July 2017, 08:55:31 »
For me I don't think I would be able to do any more than a monthly event.

I know that there is a Demo Agent in Boston, but parking and traffic are a mess.
I usually go to the Boston one.  Someone took over for the agent in Boston however, since Jamez moved in June/July.
I'm not sure if he official agent yet.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

ScrapYardArmory

• Master Sergeant
    • ScrapYardArmory
« Reply #5 on: 19 July 2017, 10:59:37 »
Who needs official anyways?  If he is running games that is good enough.

Oddly enough I am on his new mailing list just to stay in the loop.  I went to one of Jamez games once a long time ago, before I realized how bad traffic and parking were.  Shame he is gone, since I regarded his games to be some of the best.  We will miss him at TotalCon I think. (maybe I should run a game at TotalCon next year...)