Author Topic: Aries Omni SuperheavyMech - Republic Guards  (Read 2182 times)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Aries Omni SuperheavyMech - Republic Guards
« on: 07 January 2018, 22:11:18 »
I do not claim this as my own miniature. I'm posting it for a friend of mine who isn't on here, but got permission to share this beauty everyone. 

I have been holding back painting mine, since i wanted see what forces still employed this big guy.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
Re: Aries Omni SuperheavyMech - Republic Guards
« Reply #1 on: 08 January 2018, 20:31:48 »
Your friend does nice work.   8)  Is it a one off or part of a group?
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #2 on: 09 January 2018, 06:59:52 »
I believe it's a one off, but I'd have to ask.  He dabbles with Battletech.  He played a game when i took the picture of the Ares.
The place they have, they play one merc missions from the Camp Ops book if i'm not mistaken.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #3 on: 09 January 2018, 17:03:07 »
 O0

Deadborder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Technical Victory!
    • Elmer Studios Blog
« Reply #4 on: 09 January 2018, 20:33:53 »
That is an amazing Giant Konkerdong. Nice work!
Author of BattleCorps stories Grand Theft Agro and Zero Signal

How to Draw MegaMek Icons the Deadborder Way. Over 9000 so far. Determination or madness?