Author Topic: (Answered) Unloading Cargo  (Read 1873 times)

Go For The Throat

• Warrant Officer
  • I would rather not be known as the underkill guy.
(Answered) Unloading Cargo
« on: 12 January 2015, 12:51:32 »
Per the Cargo Transport Table on pg. 42. I know Planetary Conditions stack, but is it possible for any of the other modifiers to stack, and if so, which ones? Or is only one selection from each section (Method, Lifter Type, Cargo Type)? I.E.: Could I have a DropShip, unloading Containerized Cargo, via a Heavy Cargo Platform, with the assistance of a 60 ton 'Mech with Lift Hoists, resulting in 48 tons/minute (2 x 1.2 x 4 x 5), or Humans with Zero-G Gear, and Null-G Packs transferring Containerized Liquid from one DropShip to another in orbit at 4.375 tons/minute (.2 x 1.75 x 5 x 5 x 2.5 x .2)? Thank you for your assistance!
« Last Edit: 17 March 2015, 10:02:10 by Xotl »
Victor Davion, proof that even with the technology available in the BattleTech Universe, it still takes 104 years to get rid of VD...
IlClan: Where Clan Tech is given, not earned.

Go For The Throat

• Warrant Officer
Re: Unloading Cargo
« Reply #1 on: 14 February 2015, 14:28:37 »
Bump
Victor Davion, proof that even with the technology available in the BattleTech Universe, it still takes 104 years to get rid of VD...

Go For The Throat

• Warrant Officer
Re: Unloading Cargo
« Reply #2 on: 16 March 2015, 23:59:24 »
Found the answer myself. Reading the full section helps...

Register