Author Topic: Rim Worlds Army paint schemes  (Read 2419 times)

TigerShark

• Major
    • MekWars: Dominion
Rim Worlds Army paint schemes
« on: 30 March 2014, 22:52:36 »
Q: As the RWR has been in BT lore for over 25 years, one would think their canon paint schemes would be widely known. But there are currently only two known in all of BattleTech. Is there an out-of-universe reason that none of the RWA / AEAF's paint schemes have been published?
  W W W . M E K W A R S - D O M I N I O N . C O M

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."
     - Orders of Emperor Stefan Amaris to his troops

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
Re: Rim Worlds Army paint schemes
« Reply #1 on: 30 March 2014, 23:29:01 »
Hi,

An out-of-universe explanation? Yeah. For the most part, I guess, we just didn't care.

Thanks,

- Herb

TigerShark

• Major
« Reply #2 on: 31 March 2014, 00:28:20 »
Hi,

An out-of-universe explanation? Yeah. For the most part, I guess, we just didn't care.

Thanks,

- Herb

Message received, then.

"You will fight to the last soldier, and when you die, I will call upon your damned soul to speak horrible curses at the enemy."

TigerShark

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 03 October 2014, 20:58:07 »
Since it's unlikely any schemes will be published in the future, why not allow the Camospecs guys to come up with a series of canon schemes on their own? As it seems to have been deemed unimportant, it wouldn't matter much if a quasi-canon book was published in, say, BattleCorps or a series on Camospecs, right? :)

Adrian Gideon

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • BattleTech Line Developer
« Reply #4 on: 03 October 2014, 21:58:42 »
CSO can create those schemes, yeah. And if its published on CSO or BattleCorps, it's canon, not quasi-canon.
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

TigerShark

• Major
« Reply #5 on: 03 October 2014, 22:05:39 »
CSO can create those schemes, yeah. And if its published on CSO or BattleCorps, it's canon, not quasi-canon.

Ah, very cool. :) I would love if that could happen. What is the process on that? And can it be fan-funded, somehow? I would be happy to pitch in, if it would help.