- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
Historical Turning Points: New Dallas
On May 11, 2013
Home to the vast Hegemony Central Intelligence Directorate, New Dallas has been a lostech prospector's dream. The system was a shining jewel during the heyday of the Star League, lost after the fall of the Amaris Empire, and rediscovered during the opening shots of the Jihad. The secrets that lay among its ruins would change the course of technology in the Inner Sphere forever...
Historical Turning Point: New Dallas details three era events that occurred on the planet. Containing three mini-campaigns using the Chaos Campaign rules, this campaign supplement gives players the option of fighting individual battles, following a campaign arc, inserting it into their own campaigns, and even creating their own scenarios with optional rules to give their games a "New Dallas flavor." This PDF-exclusive book includes a detailed map of New Dallas, a comprehensive list of the forces involved on New Dallas across three eras, and several Tracks for players can use to run simple lance-on-lance battles or stage a complete world-wide invasion. The only limit is the players’ imagination.
Historical Turning Points: New Dallas is available from the following eBook/PDF vendors:
- Historical Turning Points: New Dallas at BattleCorps.com
- Historical Turning Points: New Dallas at DriveThruRPG.com
- Sneak Previews – Alpha Strike: Commander’s Edition and House Arano: The Aurigan Coalition
- “Iron Dawn” by Jennifer Brozek Now Available in Print and Digital Publication
- The Watch – March 2019: New Map Pack, BattleMats, Michael Stackpole Fiction Now Available
- Product Preview – March 2019: Map Set, Battle Mats, New Fiction