- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
Operational Turning Points: Red Corsair
On November 11, 2011
In 3055, an unknown pirate menace threatened several Lyran border worlds. Known only as the “Red Corsair,” this brutal pirate leader broke several militias and preyed upon its victims with no mercy. In response to ComStar’s pleadings, forces from Clan Wolf and the famed mercenary Kell Hounds pursued the mysterious pirate band across several Lyran worlds to a climactic showdown deep in Clan Wolf space.
Operational Turning Points: Red Corsair opens up the battle for players to join in the fight (as detailed in Michael Stackpole’s novel Natural Selection) using the successful Turning Points PDF exclusive format. Return to a time when tensions were high along the Lyran-Falcon border, and one wrong move might spark another interstellar war!
This campaign series uses the Chaos Campaign rulesand gives players the option of fighting individual Missions and Touchpoints, following a campaign arc, and inserting it into their own campaigns. This PDF exclusive includes detailed information on several of the worlds affected by the Red Corsair, a rundown of the forces involved in the conflict, an overview of the historical campaign, and several tools and tracks that players can use to run historical characters and battles from this time period. Only the players’ imaginations are the limits.
Operational Turning Points: Red Corsair is available from the following eBook/PDF vendors:
- Operational Turning Points: Red Corsair at BattleCorps.com
- Operational Turning Points: Red Corsair at DriveThruRPG
- Sneak Previews – Alpha Strike: Commander’s Edition and House Arano: The Aurigan Coalition
- “Iron Dawn” by Jennifer Brozek Now Available in Print and Digital Publication
- The Watch – March 2019: New Map Pack, BattleMats, Michael Stackpole Fiction Now Available
- Product Preview – March 2019: Map Set, Battle Mats, New Fiction