- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Cutting Edge
On November 17, 2011
Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — The Cutting Edge offers players the record sheets for all the ’Mechs, infantry, Combat Vehicles and LAMs detailed in the corresponding section of Technical Readout: 3085, over 300 in total, many variants making their debut here. It also contains record sheets for the units appearing in Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental.
The ’Mech, Combat Vehicle and Battle Armor designs from the Old is the New New section of Technical Readout: 3085 can be found in Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Old is the New New.
The ’Mech designs from the Project Phoenix section of Technical Readout: 3085 can be found in Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — Project Phoenix.
Master Unit List
MUL sorted by Technical Readout: 3085 units.
Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — The Cutting Edge is available from the following eBook/PDF vendors:
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — The Cutting Edge at BattleCorps.com
- Record Sheets: 3085 Unabridged — The Cutting Edge at DriveThruRPG.com
- Record Sheets: Succession Wars and BattleMech Manual Reprint Now Available!
- “Decision at Thunder Rift” and “A Splinter of Hope”/”The Anvil” Novels Now Available in Print-on-Demand
- “Forever Faithful” by Blaine Lee Pardoe Now Available for Pre-Order
- Now Available: New BattleTech Products and 35th Anniversary Apparel!