Register Register

Author Topic: RAT for homeworld clans?  (Read 481 times)

Nastyogre

• Warrant Officer
  • Sons of the Suns, Defend your homes!
RAT for homeworld clans?
« on: 02 February 2021, 23:51:14 »
I've scoured my many books. I do not find a RAT for the homeworld clans. I figured Wars of Reaving but not that I find. Nothing in the Crusader Clans book either. Do these exist.

I know I can do anything I like. If any of them have any preferences or common units, that would be a good way to know. I've been pondering what to paint the coming KS units and I've settled on Star Adders, I think.  Not because they are powerful but because I really agree with their approach. Cooperation and Respect. Sure they are pretty strict with their lower castes, but they are stated to be much more respectful and cooperative with their merchants and laborers.

If they never field some of those mechs, I might change my plans. I have a good Trinary or two of front and 2nd line units already. So I have some flexibility on what to paint how. (Was thinking a Nova of Wolves, Falcons, Bears with my old stuff) and Adders with the new.

Am I looking for something that doesn't exist?  Thanks for any info.

Sartris

• Battletech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Semi-Sentient MUL Roomba
    • Master Unit List
Re: RAT for homeworld clans?
« Reply #1 on: 03 February 2021, 00:37:54 »
most / all clans:
wars of reaving supplemental
operational turning points: revival trials
field manual: updates

some:
turning points: tokasha
operational turning points: widowmaker absorption

Nastyogre

• Warrant Officer
  • Sons of the Suns, Defend your homes!
Re: RAT for homeworld clans?
« Reply #2 on: 03 February 2021, 01:21:21 »
Ah HA! I hadn't looked in those. Well, I don't have the turning points. I looked in FM updates. I must have missed it. Thank you!

Register