Register Register

Author Topic: Custom Unit Cards  (Read 633 times)

Zeruel13

• Private
Custom Unit Cards
« on: 24 January 2021, 23:30:29 »
I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this so MODs if it's not my apologies. Anyway, I've wanted to have some nice high quality Alpha Strike Cards that I could have printed up on a nice heavy card stock and sleeve up in dragon shields so when I'm having a game I can just sift through my cards instead of always having to print off sheets. I finally put some work in to designing some card templates for Infantry, Vehicles, Aerospace and Mechs. They're all laid out and layered so I can just punch in all the numbers and turn on the appropriate armour and structure etc. Also made the Infantry cards each able to track up to sixe separate squads at a time so it can cover a full Company/Star/Level II of Battle Armour. Anyway I have a few samples to show them off.

Zeruel13

• Private
Re: Custom Unit Cards
« Reply #1 on: 24 January 2021, 23:30:54 »
Rest of the Samples

OpacusVenatori

• Master Sergeant
  • Honor above all, Except of Vengance
« Reply #2 on: 25 January 2021, 12:45:05 »
All look great. Specially the ba infantry with multiple squads.
Your era logos are missing the new IlClan logo.
While some fight with honor, Others win battles

rjhancock

• Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 25 January 2021, 13:27:40 »
Might want to test with this one: http://www.masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/654/cloud-ten-carrier-airship-standard

Has the largest specials list.

Zeruel13

• Private
« Reply #4 on: 25 January 2021, 13:40:45 »
Might want to test with this one: http://www.masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/654/cloud-ten-carrier-airship-standard

Has the largest specials list.

I mean I'm mostly just making these for myself and my gaming group for units we actually play so I'll probably never have to actually card that, lol but yeah I'm not sure how I would get that to fit. So far nothing I have put to card has been an issue. I suppose I might eventually run into a model or two that doesn't quite fit but I'm pretty sure nothing that I couldn't just adjust the font by a point or two to fix.

All look great. Specially the ba infantry with multiple squads.
Your era logos are missing the new IlClan logo.

Thanks, and yeah putting the ability to track multiple infantry units was one of the main selling points for me to do all this. As for the IlClan I can easily add those in later but for now I'm kind of wait and see mode. I'm running everything off of MUL and they don't even have an IlClan era yet.

Register