Register Register

Author Topic: Demoralizer SPA  (Read 274 times)

Zeruel13

• Private
Demoralizer SPA
« on: 09 June 2022, 11:29:07 »
What is the proper way to play this SPA. It's wording seems unclear. Does it only trigger when an enemy unit moves within 6" of the Demoralizer or can the Demoralizer trigger it by themselves moving within 6" of enemy units. Also unlike Antagonizer it doesn't specify to pick one point during your move. So is it if the enemy unit ends their move within 6" or if any point in their move passes within 6"? Likewise if the Demoralizer can trigger it on their move, does it hit every single unit within 6" of their movement path, or just the units they end within 6" of?

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • All your tulips belong to us.
Re: Demoralizer SPA
« Reply #1 on: 09 June 2022, 11:59:29 »
It has no restrictions listed on how the enemy comes within 6".
It doesn't matter if it's the enemy's movement or the demoralizer's movement, either can trigger it.
It doesn't require end of movement, so any point during any unit's movement, if any enemy unit comes within 6" of the demoralizer, then it triggers the ability.
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets, Combat Manual Lite series [Steiner, Liao, Marik, Calderon, Invading Clans, Comstar. Also Record Sheets for the CM: Kurita and CM: Mercs unique pilots]

Zeruel13

• Private
Re: Demoralizer SPA
« Reply #2 on: 09 June 2022, 12:03:21 »
I kind of figured that's how it worked, but it seems so powerful like that I figured maybe I was missing something.

Register