Register Register

Author Topic: Printing battle armor in the MUS  (Read 819 times)

wolfspider

• Warrant Officer
Printing battle armor in the MUS
« on: 03 March 2021, 21:34:49 »
Is there a way to print 5 man & 6 man battle armor with the master unit list force builder ? Like a flag I need to add to the query?
I may have a low amount of posts but I have a PHD in Battletech and mechs older then most people on this board!

FenderSaxbey

• Master Sergeant
Re: Printing battle armor in the MUS
« Reply #1 on: 03 March 2021, 22:54:17 »
Not yet that I know of. It would be nice to pick somehow, especially if that works in the force builder. For now, I just select that card and print it separately.

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • All your tulips belong to us.
« Reply #2 on: 03 March 2021, 22:55:39 »
Unfortunately, there’s no way to do so in the Force Builder. They can only be done individually from their unit page.
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets, Combat Manual Lite series [Steiner, Liao, Marik, Calderon, Invading Clans, Comstar. Also Record Sheets for the CM: Kurita and CM: Mercs unique pilots]

FenderSaxbey

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 03 March 2021, 23:07:05 »
Unfortunately, there’s no way to do so in the Force Builder. They can only be done individually from their unit page.
I definitely understand the UI headache that would present if not the actual technical challenges. I wonder, though, would it be possible to set the default for the various suit types to match the general faction default? A 5 unit for canonically Clan BA, 4 for canonically IS BA, etc. Sorry if this has been beaten to death already and I realize this suggestion presents its own issues (using Clan BA in my IS unit for example).