Register Register

Author Topic: Reinforced Structure: Converting to Alpha Strike  (Read 324 times)

MarauderD

• Major
Reinforced Structure: Converting to Alpha Strike
« on: 28 October 2022, 17:29:14 »
Unless I missed it:  Alpha Strike Companion doesn't say anything about Reinforced Structure. 

When you take a look at the Mastodon:  it has a clan XL engine (should be 5 Structure), but 10 Structure bubbles.

Does that mean when converting to Alpha Strike, Reinforced Structure doubles the amount of Structure on the unit card?

Thanks for any help!

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Reinforced Structure: Converting to Alpha Strike
« Reply #1 on: 28 October 2022, 17:39:27 »
p99.
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

MarauderD

• Major
« Reply #2 on: 28 October 2022, 18:59:20 »
Thanks for that!  I don’t seem to digest material that I own in .pdf format very well it seems.

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #3 on: 28 October 2022, 19:31:34 »
Thanks for that!  I don’t seem to digest material that I own in .pdf format very well it seems.

I actually checked errata first.  Didn't find it, checked to make sure Reinforced Structure wasn't introduced in IO first, then finally went "wait, let's check if it's where it should be."
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

Hellraiser

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
« Reply #4 on: 28 October 2022, 19:43:58 »
I don’t seem to digest material that I own in .pdf format very well it seems.
I swear PDF is the best for "search" function but actually absorbing what you read on PDF is a total pain for me too.
I have to have Print to actually READ something. 
3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo