Register Register

Author Topic: The Master Unit List and Clan Battle Armour  (Read 166 times)

Darkside99x

• Private
The Master Unit List and Clan Battle Armour
« on: 22 May 2022, 07:25:45 »
Howdy folks, apologies if this has been asked a lot before but my searches haven't provided a real answer as of yet.

Is there a way currently to generate an AS card with the correct (5 man) profile for clan battle armour?

Presmably the damage and armour/structure by default is also for a 4 man squad.

I know there were plans mentioned most of a decade ago to add it an option for the MUL but as far as I can see it just lists the bv for 5 and 6 man squads.

Do people just use the 4 man profile given or is there a quick and easy conversion that doesnt mean working from scratch with the companion for every BA unit.

I was also really disappointed with the kickstarter not providing said cards with the elementals, I bought multiple stars.

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • All your tulips belong to us.
Re: The Master Unit List and Clan Battle Armour
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2022, 07:39:19 »
Not in the force builder unfortunately.
The individual unit page will show the cards for 4, 5 and 6 troop squads for that battle armor.
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets, Combat Manual Lite series [Steiner, Liao, Marik, Calderon, Invading Clans, Comstar. Also Record Sheets for the CM: Kurita and CM: Mercs unique pilots]

Darkside99x

• Private
Re: The Master Unit List and Clan Battle Armour
« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2022, 08:10:35 »
Oh I see them now, down underneath.  I had mistakenly assumed they were cards for the variants also listed down there.

Much appreciated, thanks.

Register