Register Register

Author Topic: Where do I find the "Assault Operations" special ability?  (Read 673 times)

Neo-Tanuki

• Warrant Officer
Hello. In the Tukkayid campaign book, the Smoke Jaguars Jaguar Grenadiers are listed as having the "Assault Operations" Special Command Ability, but I cannot seem to find this in Alpha Strike Commander's Edition. Can anyone tell me where to find the details of this ability, please? Thanks.

Kerfuffin(925)

• Lieutenant
Re: Where do I find the "Assault Operations" special ability?
« Reply #1 on: 02 May 2021, 18:59:25 »
It’s in the clan wolf section

It was also just posted in the errata section that it is missing from the smoke Jaguar section and should be there as well.
« Last Edit: 02 May 2021, 19:13:57 by Kerfuffin(925) »

Neo-Tanuki

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #2 on: 02 May 2021, 21:51:13 »
Thank you very much! I've been searching up and down to find the rules for that ability.

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • All your tulips belong to us.
« Reply #3 on: 03 May 2021, 05:24:20 »
It was also just posted in the errata section that it is missing from the smoke Jaguar section and should be there as well.

Yeah, I saw this thread..Thanks for answering it.
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets, Combat Manual Lite series [Steiner, Liao, Marik, Calderon, Invading Clans, Comstar. Also Record Sheets for the CM: Kurita and CM: Mercs unique pilots]

Kerfuffin(925)

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: 19 June 2021, 12:19:29 »
Hey in alpha strike it says you get an extra 2” ground movement. Is this meant to increase the TMM if it hits a threshold?

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • All your tulips belong to us.
« Reply #5 on: 19 June 2021, 13:10:14 »
TMM no longer has any relation to Move as of the Commander's Edition. Anything that affects TMM will say so directly.
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets, Combat Manual Lite series [Steiner, Liao, Marik, Calderon, Invading Clans, Comstar. Also Record Sheets for the CM: Kurita and CM: Mercs unique pilots]

Kerfuffin(925)

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: 19 June 2021, 21:06:59 »
Ty

Register