Register Register

Author Topic: (Answered) Alpha Strike Companion: spacecraft weapons conversion  (Read 402 times)

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Miss Chitty finds your honor rules quaint.
As near as I can tell, aerospace forces convert their weapons in the same way as ground units, however this applies negative modifiers for some weapons due to their minimum range, which isn't a factor for aerospace units.

Is this correct? Do aerospace units still suffer the penalty for weapons with a minimum range, even though that isn't a factor for aerospace combat under non-alpha strike rules?

Page reference 101 alpha strike companion.
« Last Edit: 01 July 2021, 21:25:41 by nckestrel »
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

(indirect accessory to the) Slayer of Monitors!

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • All your tulips belong to us.
Re: Alpha Strike Companion: spacecraft weapons conversion
« Reply #1 on: 01 July 2021, 21:17:39 »
Yes. 
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets, Combat Manual Lite series [Steiner, Liao, Marik, Calderon, Invading Clans, Comstar. Also Record Sheets for the CM: Kurita and CM: Mercs unique pilots]