Register Register

Author Topic: 8th Crucis Lancers Fanatical or Questionable in 3145?  (Read 504 times)

Onion2112

• Sergeant
8th Crucis Lancers Fanatical or Questionable in 3145?
« on: 18 October 2021, 01:13:37 »
Hello there,

This has minorly bugged me for a while and I thought why not ask, I am just wondering if this is an error/oversight with the loyalty of the 8th Crucis Lancers RCT in 3145.

ER 3145 has them as Fanatical in the Tikonov Mini Campaign (up to Sept 3145) while the Field Manual 3145 TO&E has them at Questionable at Dec 31 3145.

I could see a reliable unit possibly going backwards like this but not a fanatical one in such a short time frame.

Despite their recent retreat from Tikonov, the write up for them in FM:3145 doesn’t really mention or indicate any issuess.

A flag for me that it could be an error is that I notice the unit directly above them in the TO&E (the 6th Crucis Lancers which is unhappy) has the same loyalty ratings for all Brigades - so I was thinking was this data just inadvertently copied down - it just looks too coincidental.

Plus other Questionable AFFS units seem to get an explanation in their write up but not this one.

Regards
Peter

Register