Register Register

Author Topic: The plot of Blood Avatar - waving the white flag  (Read 873 times)

Frabby

• Major
The plot of Blood Avatar - waving the white flag
« on: 02 October 2021, 08:49:43 »
Blood Avatar hinted at a deeper mystery. But it didn't quite come together for me (or anyone else, apparently) and I'm still trying to understand what the novel tried to reveal or convey regarding the WoB, RotS, Clans… the whole Triumvirate thing.

Would someone from TPTB at WizKids at the time (Randall? Herb?) kindly step up and explain that novel to me please?
Not the actual murder plot; that got resolved. But what was going on behind the scenes on Denebola?
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Adrian Gideon

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • BattleTech Line Developer
Re: The plot of Blood Avatar - waving the white flag
« Reply #1 on: 02 October 2021, 09:38:09 »
No.

It’s either a dead end, or it may yet be linked to a bigger mystery/event in the future. So for now the book stands as it is. The book and it’s intended meaning—and other possible meanings—has been discussed by TPTB as recently as this past month. So, no.
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

Frabby

• Major
Re: The plot of Blood Avatar - waving the white flag
« Reply #2 on: 02 October 2021, 15:09:06 »
In a way, this non-answer was perhaps the best answer you could give. I'm certainly happy to hear it didn't get thrown under the bus for metaplot changes but is still on the plot radar. :)

So, thank you!
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Register