Register Register

Author Topic: Black Hawk U?  (Read 2019 times)

Prince of Darkness

• Lieutenant
Black Hawk U?
« on: 09 March 2011, 10:47:11 »
Could someone please tell me what the point is of the Black Hawk U?  I think it's about space/underwater fighting, but I'm not really sure.
Cowdragon:
I'm going to type up your response, print it, fold it in half, and look at it like a I would a centerfold. THAT's how sexy your answer was.

Welshman

• Mostly Retired Has Been
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: Black Hawk U?
« Reply #1 on: 13 March 2011, 13:07:46 »
Could someone please tell me what the point is of the Black Hawk U?  I think it's about space/underwater fighting, but I'm not really sure.

The U configs are mentioned in the ONN section of TRO3085. It stands for "Unusual Environment." U Configs are either optimized for underwater combat or for space combat. If a U config has liquid storage in it, then it is a space ops config (the storage used for fuel), if it has UMUs or Torpedoes it is an underwater config.

The Black Hawk U is specifically designed for space ops. The Sword helps to make landing rolls on ship hulls, the spot welder to cut into hulls.

Best,
Joel BC
-Joel BC-
Catalyst Freelancer (Inactive)

"Some closets will never contain Narnia, no matter how many times we open the door." - Weirdo, in relation to the power of hope.

Register