Register Register

Author Topic: Bounty hunters Warhammer (and Marauder)  (Read 845 times)

casperionx

• Master Sergeant
Bounty hunters Warhammer (and Marauder)
« on: 20 November 2020, 02:54:15 »
Ok, something thats been bugging me for quite some time, and something I cant seem to find an answer to.

The tech of the Bounty Hunters Warhammer and in following his Marauder.

Given the stories of the bounty hunter before he met up with Nat K and stole her marauder, even if the myths were very fals,e he still would have had to been outnumbered a lot of the time, making me believe he had advanced tech on his warhammer (even if it was just a royal variant or similar).

But then we have the Marauder which we have an official record sheet for, and he was running double heatsinks in 3014, which based on the timelines of double heatsinks for I.S. its highly surprising. Was Nat K running some slightly advanced tech in her mech when she was running a marauder? And was The Bounty hunters Warhammer got some non standard tech (maybe double heatsinks as an example)

Cheers!

Adrian Gideon

• Battletech Developer
  • Major
  • BattleTech Line Developer
Re: Bounty hunters Warhammer (and Marauder)
« Reply #1 on: 20 November 2020, 08:20:21 »
Natasha’s Marauder—like her later Warhammer—was bog standard. The Bounty Hunter added the advanced tech to the Marauder afterwards. We have no idea if his Warhammer had any customization, let alone advanced tech.

One note. Kerensky didn’t wind up with the Bounty Hunter’s Warhammer. That’s an in-universe myth (which was a nod to an assumption widely circulated on the internet). And at the time that the Bounty Hunter took the Marauder, he was piloting a Griffin.
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

casperionx

• Master Sergeant
Re: Bounty hunters Warhammer (and Marauder)
« Reply #2 on: 26 November 2020, 08:49:38 »
Well damn I didnt catch that. Interesting, will have to look into that. Cheers!!

Register