Register Register

Author Topic: Fate of the Screaming Eagles?  (Read 576 times)

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2815
Fate of the Screaming Eagles?
« on: 11 June 2022, 22:16:56 »
They made it through the Jihad, appearing in FM:3085 down on the Taurian frontier of Davion space. However, in FM:3145, no mention of them appears. Is it said in any internal notation or such what the final fate of this unit was? Thanks.
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I

Adrian Gideon

• BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • BattleTech Line Developer
Re: Fate of the Screaming Eagles?
« Reply #1 on: 12 June 2022, 17:38:31 »
They're very likely around in some capacity, just haven't heard from them.
If you appreciate how I’m doing, send me a tip: ko-fi.com/rayarrastia
fb.com/battletechgame
@CGL_BattleTech

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2815
Re: Fate of the Screaming Eagles?
« Reply #2 on: 12 June 2022, 18:27:30 »
I appreciate your taking the time to answer. Thank you.
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I