Register Register

Author Topic: Names and Dates of SDS Drones  (Read 610 times)

Maingunnery

• Major
  • Pirates and C3 masters are on the hitlist
Names and Dates of SDS Drones
« on: 25 September 2020, 14:21:15 »

Could TPTB please share the introduction dates and names of the SDS drones (M-1 to M-11)? Right now there is no complete overview of this basic information.

I assume that the introduction dates and names for each SDS drone have been defined during writing of Liberation of Terra 1, or during the writing Era report 2750.
Even preliminary ones are great. I have my own theories/ideas, but I would rather have canon or semi-canon dates. With this data they could then also be added to the MUL.

Herb: "Well, now I guess we'll HAVE to print it. Sounds almost like the apocalypse I've been working for...."

Fan XTRO: The Society

Maingunnery

• Major
Re: Names and Dates of SDS Drones
« Reply #1 on: 22 February 2021, 18:26:59 »

It has been nearly half a year, so I want to bump this as I really would like to see them in the MUL.
Herb: "Well, now I guess we'll HAVE to print it. Sounds almost like the apocalypse I've been working for...."

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • All your tulips belong to us.
« Reply #2 on: 22 February 2021, 18:52:10 »
Liberation of Terra p153 has all the information about the other M series drones that I know of (listing M-1 through M-10).  Most were only tests or prototypes, and did not get a name beyond the M-# designation.  There's no secret cache of data on them.

Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets, Combat Manual Lite series [Steiner, Liao, Marik, Calderon, Invading Clans, Comstar. Also Record Sheets for the CM: Kurita and CM: Mercs unique pilots]

Maingunnery

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 22 February 2021, 21:00:36 »
The latest information is in IO p135-136.

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • All your tulips belong to us.
« Reply #4 on: 22 February 2021, 21:05:05 »
The latest information is in IO p135-136.

It's the exact same information (ok, just mostly the same, does add the M-11).  IO just pulled it in to the core rulebook series. But there is no additional information anywhere.
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets, Combat Manual Lite series [Steiner, Liao, Marik, Calderon, Invading Clans, Comstar. Also Record Sheets for the CM: Kurita and CM: Mercs unique pilots]