Register Register

Author Topic: New Earth - JB Battlemechs  (Read 396 times)

Hellraiser

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
New Earth - JB Battlemechs
« on: 18 July 2021, 16:55:40 »
I just wanted to clarify something I read on Sarna based quotes from Jihad: Final Reckoning.

There has been talk that New Earth lost all/most of its production facilities in Operation: SCOUR.

This appears to not be the case, at least for this factory.

3-4 Years later the ROTS is producing the Trebaruna assault quad-mech from the JB New Earth facility.

So I just wanted to clarify that based on TRO:3085 it does appear that at least 1 of the factories on New Earth did survive (or was REALLY quickly rebuilt) and is producing new assault mechs for the ROTS.

3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • All your tulips belong to us.
Re: New Earth - JB Battlemechs
« Reply #1 on: 18 July 2021, 21:21:48 »
Thanks for pointing that out.  The result is actually the opposite though, there was a missing errata post on 3085 moving that factory.  I've posted it now.
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets, Combat Manual Lite series [Steiner, Liao, Marik, Calderon, Invading Clans, Comstar. Also Record Sheets for the CM: Kurita and CM: Mercs unique pilots]

Hellraiser

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
Re: New Earth - JB Battlemechs
« Reply #2 on: 19 July 2021, 00:07:37 »
Well now, THAT isn't what I wanted to hear.

I was thinking that it was nice that something survived.
3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

Register