Register Register

Author Topic: New Syrtis Class Fighter-Cruiser  (Read 2365 times)

Hellraiser

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
New Syrtis Class Fighter-Cruiser
« on: 09 March 2011, 16:42:00 »
This ship class was mentioned in the fluff for the Robinson Class Transport in TRO3075.

I'm unfamiliar w/ the term Fighter-Cruiser.

Would that be the authors term for what otherwise would be called a Cruiser/Carrier in the manner the York Class is a Destroyer/Carrier or the ArcRoyal Class is a BattleCruiser/Carrier ?

3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

Welshman

• Mostly Retired Has Been
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Re: New Syrtis Class Fighter-Cruiser
« Reply #1 on: 13 March 2011, 13:03:37 »
When the stats/fluff for this unit are posted is when such a question would be answered, if it is answered.

Some things just are.

Best,
Joel BC
-Joel BC-
Catalyst Freelancer (Inactive)

"Some closets will never contain Narnia, no matter how many times we open the door." - Weirdo, in relation to the power of hope.

Hellraiser

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
Re: New Syrtis Class Fighter-Cruiser
« Reply #2 on: 13 March 2011, 13:24:58 »
Thanks Welsh,  I didn't really think I'd get a definitive answer, but I had hopes that maybe the author of that bit of fluff would chime in with what they were thinking of when writing it.
3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo