Register Register

Author Topic: Time of War quotables  (Read 1999 times)

Shijima_3085

• Warrant Officer
Time of War quotables
« on: 17 March 2011, 21:17:10 »
Who do we have to thank for all the mini-quotes from A Time of War?  Brilliant idea and the quotes themselves do a good job of illustrating applicable situations (yes, I have been with gaming groups like this...).

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
Re: Time of War quotables
« Reply #1 on: 17 March 2011, 21:24:29 »
Hello,

The idea of adding quotes for flavor was a bit of a company decision made early in the outline phase for A Time of War. Most of the quotes used were written up by myself and Paul Sjardijn, though I believe Joel Bancroft-Connors also added a few as well.

Thank you,

- Herbert Beas
  BattleTech
  Catalyst Game Labs

Welshman

• Mostly Retired Has Been
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #2 on: 18 March 2011, 16:38:40 »
Hello,

The idea of adding quotes for flavor was a bit of a company decision made early in the outline phase for A Time of War. Most of the quotes used were written up by myself and Paul Sjardijn, though I believe Joel Bancroft-Connors also added a few as well.

Yes, I wrote the ones in the section on Political and Military power. All the good stuff is Herb and Paul's.

Best,
Joel BC
-Joel BC-
Catalyst Freelancer (Inactive)

"Some closets will never contain Narnia, no matter how many times we open the door." - Weirdo, in relation to the power of hope.

Shijima_3085

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #3 on: 18 March 2011, 20:09:45 »
Thanks, Herb and Joel.   [wildandcrazy]  I get a good chuckle out of those everytime.

Register