Register Register

Author Topic: What did the Blakist WarShip Fleet Look like?  (Read 602 times)

FastConcentrate8

• Sergeant
What did the Blakist WarShip Fleet Look like?
« on: 10 June 2022, 17:13:03 »
Hello, here to ask a bit of a question because I feel that this will come in handy when it gets time to write the Jihad for the AU project of myself and my friends.

Anyway, what did the World of Blake's WarShip fleet look like in canon? I feel this will set a useful benchmark for making the Blakist fleet in out timeline.

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
Re: What did the Blakist WarShip Fleet Look like?
« Reply #1 on: 21 June 2022, 08:05:18 »
Researchers have posted a list of known Blakist WarShips at the wiki:  https://www.sarna.net/wiki/Canon_WarShip_Overview#Word_of_Blake

That list, however, may not include all the Blakist WarShips - just ones featured in fiction and other source material to date.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

FastConcentrate8

• Sergeant
Re: What did the Blakist WarShip Fleet Look like?
« Reply #2 on: 21 June 2022, 16:40:23 »
Researchers have posted a list of known Blakist WarShips at the wiki:  https://www.sarna.net/wiki/Canon_WarShip_Overview#Word_of_Blake

That list, however, may not include all the Blakist WarShips - just ones featured in fiction and other source material to date.

Thanks for that man. This will come in handy though I'm probably going to need to expand this for the AU, WarShips are a but more common there. However, seeing how it looked in canon will help me figure how to expand its composition for this, what classes to look for, and naming convention.

Thank you.

Register