Register Register

Author Topic: what Memory core was more exstentive, Helm or New Dallas?  (Read 1115 times)

Izzy193

• Sergeant
I am curious which memory core was more exstensive in terms of technology? Helm or New Dallas? and Did the latter assumed you knew Helm Knowledge? Curious because I was told the New Dallas was Alledgedly more exstentive then hlem. but it is unknown if the new dallas core also contained the hlem memory core tech as well. Moderators are free to move this thread to the more appropriate forum if this dosen't belong in 'ask the writers'.
« Last Edit: 15 May 2022, 09:35:09 by Izzy193 »

Knightmare

• Happiness Guru
  • System Admin
  • Master Sergeant
  • Wrench'in it
    • BattleTech.com
Re: what Memory core was more exstentive, Helm or New Dallas?
« Reply #1 on: 01 June 2022, 13:34:21 »
If it hasn't been stated in the text, then there's likely no official answer at this time.

However, FWIW various print products have mentioned that the Helm Core has numerous examples of civilian technologies, while to my knowledge the New Dallas Core has only listed HEG and SLDF military tech. Hope that helps.
BeemerCon Summarized. Knightmare, end of turn: "How come none of my weapons fired?"
Look, dude, when you are a real mechwarrior you don't need to get all dressed up in cooling suits and cool helmets to work on your mech. You just strip down to your 1980s panties and crop top vest and start wrenchin' it.
Yen Lo Wang = David Lo Pan

Register