Register Register

Author Topic: Alpha Strike game May 14th noon Atomic Empire New Avalon End of the Civil War  (Read 1410 times)

BARNESGN

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
Alpha Strike Battalion Sized event! Who wins, the fate of two realms hangs in the balance.

Description

We will be using 4 tables and a total of 72 mechs in this mega event. Each Battalion (1 for Victor 1 for Katherine) has a 1200 pt cap.

Units will be spread out greatly, with turns by the company to provide for quick play.

BARNESGN

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
15 Pts for special unit abilities, no stacking no range master, no oblique attacker

Pick 3 units Company commanders at gunnery 3 no stacking with special unit abilities.

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Useless and I didn't even get to be pretty
    • Master Unit List
MY MINIS VS SAM'S MINIS! WILL MY OBVIOUSLY INFERIOR PAINT SCHEMES OVERCOME HIS DAVION SMUGNESS AND WINNING SMILE?!  YOU'LL PAY FOR THE WHOLE SEAT BUT YOU'LL ONLY USE THE EDGE!

BARNESGN

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
Next up Team FWL 2 to 1 against the Man===House Davion on Oliver Operation Guerrero style. Can the 20th Militia stand up against some 15 year old Cadre students. Just remembered the 1st Orloff Grenadiers were helping them too. Wow its takes a lot to beat those younglings.

For the tenth time I am not a Davion spy.......or am I.

BARNESGN

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
Team Victor out lucked his opponent winning the battle for New Avalon once again. This was a huge 3 table 36 v 36 all Mech battle that came down to the wire.