Register Register

Author Topic: BattleTech in Northeast Arkansas: Welcome To The Flatlands  (Read 67 times)

pokefan548

• Lieutenant
  • The Barracuda knows where it is, hence the -2 mod.
    • Poke's Aerospace Academy (Discord Server)
A little gathering place for folks in the Northeast Arkansas. Most of the currently-active locals I know of aren't on the forums yet, but we do have a couple.

NEA Battletech Discord Community

Known Meetups Directory:
Gamers' Haven (Jonesboro, Game Store)
Address: 1809 E Parker Rd A, Jonesboro, AR 72404
Notes: Groups active on Thursdays and Saturdays (with limited player overlap), usually starting around 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM. Regular combined-arms play and experience playing from Late Succession Wars to Jihad. Two active aerospace players. Primarily play Classic, occasionally Alpha Strike. Store regularly stocks a shelf of BattleTech products.

Mississippi County Library System (Blytheville, Public Library)
Address: 200 N 5th St, Blytheville, AR 72315
Notes: Open game nights on Thursdays from 6:00-8:00 PM. Occasional Alpha Strike, plans to play MechWarrior: Destiny within the foreseeable future. Free snacks most nights.

I usually make it to Gamers' Haven on Saturdays and MCLS on Thursdays, always down to run arranged matches and demo games. If you're interested in stopping by, have a regular place of your own in the area, or just feel like joining me in whingeing about Blytheville, feel free to say hey down below!
« Last Edit: 16 August 2022, 11:00:21 by pokefan548 »
Poke's Aerospace Academy
The best place to learn and discuss AeroTech.

BattleTech players: Throwing the baby out with the bathwater since 1984!
"Poke is just a figment of our imagination really." - Siam
"Poke isn't a real person, he's just an algorithm programmed by CGL to try and get people to try the aerospace rules." - Phantasm
"I want to plant the meat eating trees and the meat growing trees on the same planet! Watch that plant on plant violence!" - Sawtooth

Register