Register Register

Author Topic: Any BT presence at Montreal Comic-Con 2022?  (Read 430 times)

gyedid

• Captain
  • Always brighter on the other side of the mirror.
Any BT presence at Montreal Comic-Con 2022?
« on: 17 June 2022, 23:13:36 »
So Montreal will have its Comic-Con for the first time in 2 years.  Is there any BT presence planned?

cheers,

Gabe
So, now I'm imagining people boxing up Overlords for loading as cargo.  "Nope, totally not a DropShip.  Everyone knows you can't fit a DropShip in a WarShip!  It's...a ten thousand ton box of marshmallows!  Yeah.  For the Heavy Guards big annual smores party."
--Arkansas Warrior, on the possibility of carrying Dropships as cargo in Warship cargo bays.

TERRAN SUPREMACY DEFENSE FORCE.  For when you want to send the SLDF, but couldn't afford the whole kit and kaboodle.

GreekFire

• Aeternus Ignis
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
Re: Any BT presence at Montreal Comic-Con 2022?
« Reply #1 on: 17 June 2022, 23:40:36 »
From my understanding there'll be a few demo team agents coming in from outside Montreal.
I'll be shuttling in myself, and plan on helping the guys out on Saturday and Sunday.
Tu habites au Qu├ębec? Tu veux jouer au BattleTech? Envoie-moi un message!

gyedid

• Captain
  • Always brighter on the other side of the mirror.
Re: Any BT presence at Montreal Comic-Con 2022?
« Reply #2 on: 18 June 2022, 00:04:18 »
From my understanding there'll be a few demo team agents coming in from outside Montreal.
I'll be shuttling in myself, and plan on helping the guys out on Saturday and Sunday.

I'll be there with my older daughter and my brother, but not sure if it'll be Friday or Saturday.  Would be nice to meet face-to-face.  Send me a photo so I can recognize you.

Do you happen to know who the demo team guys are?

cheers,

Gabe
So, now I'm imagining people boxing up Overlords for loading as cargo.  "Nope, totally not a DropShip.  Everyone knows you can't fit a DropShip in a WarShip!  It's...a ten thousand ton box of marshmallows!  Yeah.  For the Heavy Guards big annual smores party."
--Arkansas Warrior, on the possibility of carrying Dropships as cargo in Warship cargo bays.

TERRAN SUPREMACY DEFENSE FORCE.  For when you want to send the SLDF, but couldn't afford the whole kit and kaboodle.

Register