Register Register

Author Topic: Interstellar players 2???  (Read 589 times)

Sjhernan3060

• Captain
Interstellar players 2???
« on: 26 November 2022, 14:20:57 »
Hello all I was trying to find more information on the Jaguar swords which I guess is detailed in interstellar players 2. I cannot find it to purchase any where is it collected in another book?

pokefan548

• Captain
  • The Barracuda knows where it is, hence the -2 mod.
    • Poke's Aerospace Academy (Discord Server)
Re: Interstellar players 2???
« Reply #1 on: 26 November 2022, 15:55:15 »
ISP2 can be found through these links:

CGL Store

DriveThru RPG
Poke's Aerospace Academy
The best place to learn and discuss AeroTech.

BattleTech players: Throwing the baby out with the bathwater since 1984!
"Poke is just a figment of our imagination really." - Siam
"Poke isn't a real person, he's just an algorithm programmed by CGL to try and get people to try the aerospace rules." - Phantasm
"I want to plant the meat eating trees and the meat growing trees on the same planet! Watch that plant on plant violence!" - Sawtooth

five_corparty

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: 26 November 2022, 21:35:28 »
Hello all I was trying to find more information on the Jaguar swords which I guess is detailed in interstellar players 2. I cannot find it to purchase any where is it collected in another book?

Looks like it's an off-the books Cluster sent by the Jaguars to investigate what sounds suspiciously like the Society, from War of Reavings.

IPs generally aren't canon, so no telling if the unit actually exists/ed.  Would be a fun campaign, though.  :)

pokefan548

• Captain
  • The Barracuda knows where it is, hence the -2 mod.
    • Poke's Aerospace Academy (Discord Server)
« Reply #3 on: 26 November 2022, 21:39:58 »
IPs generally aren't canon, so no telling if the unit actually exists/ed.  Would be a fun campaign, though.  :)
Well, the books themselves are 100% canon, but are full of unreliable narrators that are seldom telling the whole truth, if any at all.

EDIT: Looking at the only mention in ISP2, it's a very off-hand mention talking more about the quiet Revived Burrock + Society + Dark Caste takeover of the Tanite worlds. No real lore other than that then-ilKhan Osis had them taken off the books as a truly clandestine force.
« Last Edit: 26 November 2022, 21:46:30 by pokefan548 »
Poke's Aerospace Academy
The best place to learn and discuss AeroTech.

BattleTech players: Throwing the baby out with the bathwater since 1984!
"Poke is just a figment of our imagination really." - Siam
"Poke isn't a real person, he's just an algorithm programmed by CGL to try and get people to try the aerospace rules." - Phantasm
"I want to plant the meat eating trees and the meat growing trees on the same planet! Watch that plant on plant violence!" - Sawtooth

Sjhernan3060

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: 27 November 2022, 10:32:28 »
ISP2 can be found through these links:

CGL Store

DriveThru RPG

Thank you very much! I ordered just now