Register Register

Author Topic: Your favorite Clan er who is NOT in your favorite clan  (Read 1842 times)

DOC_Agren

• Captain
Re: Your favorite Clan er who is NOT in your favorite clan
« Reply #30 on: 07 June 2021, 19:41:28 »
Cranston Snord!

TT
I could 2nd that..  even though I still want him to be a Seeker who joined slipped in when Dragoon Compromise took place
"For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed:And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!"

Dahmin_Toran

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #31 on: 10 June 2021, 10:22:13 »
Vlad Ward...I liked his rise to power from stereotypical villain (and foil to Phelan Kell) to one of the most well remembered Wolf Khans.

Foxx Ital

• Captain
  • Still Clanilicious
« Reply #32 on: 10 June 2021, 20:42:03 »
Kael Pershaw. The myth,the legend is awesome to me.
Clan Ghost Bear:  We may not like you, but you're not bothering us, so you may exist.
 If your BA tactics can't be described as shenanigans, you're probably doing it wrong. ^-^ -Weirdo
 <Kojak> Yeah, there's definitely a learning curve with BA, But once you learn how to use 'em well they're addictive,heck, just look at what happened to Foxx ;-)
<Steve_Restless> its YOU who I shouldn't underestimate. I could give you a broom handle and I'd find you sitting on top of the enemy stormcrow, smug surat grin on your face

Intermittent_Coherence

• Lieutenant
« Reply #33 on: 13 June 2021, 05:21:59 »
Ulric Kerensky, great leader and great warrior at least thats how I see him
She got her bloodname sometime before the WoR. No news on her after though.
I like to think she was taken abtakha by the Snow Ravens and is slumming around the OA somewhere but that's just me.

winters_night

• Corporal
« Reply #34 on: 13 June 2021, 23:36:44 »
Always had a soft spot for Aidan Pryde, Joanna and Natalie Breen, they are the reasons that even tho I'm a Nova Cat at heart I still really like the Falcons and Vipers.

Hellraiser

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Cry Havoc and Unleash the Gods of Fiat.
« Reply #35 on: 15 June 2021, 11:38:01 »
For me it would be the Truscott who have lead the Star Adder.

First characters who come to mind are Aidan Pryde and Horse.

Joanna is one of my favourites just because she's too tough and stubborn to die and because she ends up in the centre of so many horrible situations.

Kael Pershaw. The myth,the legend is awesome to me.

I can't disagree at all with any of these, great choices.

I'll add Trent to the list, because, I'm just astounded any Jaguar trained warrior can have an actual change of heart & realized how broken the system is.
3041: General Lance Hawkins: The Equalizers
3053: Star Colonel Rexor Kerensky: The Silver Wolves

"I don't shoot Urbanmechs, I walk up, stomp on their foot, wait for the head to pop open & drop in a hand grenade (or Elemental)" - Joel47
Against mechs, infantry have two options: Run screaming from Godzilla, or giggle under your breath as the arrogant fools blunder into your trap. - Weirdo

Empyrus

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #36 on: 16 June 2021, 09:42:29 »
Kael Pershaw is absolutely my favorite Clan character. He is hilarious in Wars of Reaving. Proper rules-lawyering munchkin :D
Minis needed for Atlas AS7-K2, Stalking Spider II; Kishi, Oni, Zou, Simian, Quirinus and Centaur battle armor; DI Multipurpose VTOL, Kinnol tank, JES III missile carrier.