Register Register

Author Topic: Looking for some Names from the MW4 Games  (Read 2591 times)

BirdDog

• Sergeant
Looking for some Names from the MW4 Games
« on: 29 November 2012, 13:25:18 »
Hey all,

I'm trying to get some info from the old MW4 games, Vengeance and Black Knight, specifically.

Ideally I'd love a full list of characters, but I doubt I could find that.

There were a couple mentioned in Vengeance that I barely recall, but would like more info on, such as "Hauptmann Logan" from Vengeance, a subordinate of Duncan Burke's.

VERY specifically, I'm looking for the names and/or callsigns of the Tactical Officers (i.e. "Castle" from MW4: Mercenaries.  I remember Elise Rathburn from Vengeance, but I don't remember if she had a callsign, and I dont remember the name or callsign of the Tac Officer in Black Knight.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Stormwolf

• Master Sergeant
Re: Looking for some Names from the MW4 Games
« Reply #1 on: 29 November 2012, 13:42:29 »
Might be a bit hard to find, most of the wiki sites tend to focus on the Source books/Novels.

BirdDog

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 29 November 2012, 13:54:16 »
Precisely.  What I need is someone who has the games.  Getting the Tac Officer names would be incredibly simple, I just don't have a computer that will run them anymore...

Stahlseele

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: 29 November 2012, 13:58:37 »
the sarna article not helping?
Quote from one of the Mechwarrior: Living Legends Mod Developers:
'any kind of discussion of randomness ALWAYS WILL EQUATE to being able to critically hit a mech's reactor by firing a micro beam laser while facing 80 degrees to the side, shooting the ground, which would cause a random explosion which would randomly crit his entire team's reactors which would randomly cause the server itself to explode which would randomly generate a strange quark which would randomly hit the earth and randomly randomness ****** the shit ****** random!'

BirdDog

• Sergeant
« Reply #4 on: 29 November 2012, 16:20:34 »
the sarna article not helping?

No. No names except the real obvious (i.e. the CO, the player's character, and the main "villain"), and no mention of the Tactical Officer.

Snake Eyes

• Lieutenant
  • I am here to keep the peace
« Reply #5 on: 04 December 2012, 19:32:30 »
Maybe this will help....i found my notes for all the personnel in MW4 Black Knight

Main character (the pilot you play) is named "Eric Sinclair"
Your two lancemates are "Ben Radcliffe & "Isabel Rodriguez", then you pick up "Robert Olsen"
On your solo mission where you destroy the pirate oxygen and water supply, "Alpha Lance" members are "Col. Lawthorn" "Sgt Lustig" "Sgt Anders" "Cpl. Adan"

"Greg Mathers" & "Alan Cain" are lancemates later........"Mandrill" is your tactical officer, but gets killed, then "Badger" takes over as tactical officer for the rest of the game......

"Sgt. Kearson" is an optional pilot you kill when fighting "Jester" (Casey Nolan).....Endgame you kill "Major Clarissa Dupree"