Register Register

Author Topic: MWO - 2021 Beach Party Loot Bag Event - Earn an AS7-D Atlas among other loot.  (Read 255 times)

Cyc

• Captain
    • CycKath at DeviantArt

Deadborder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Technical Victory!
    • Elmer Studios Blog
Ooh, colours I don't already own.
Author of BattleCorps stories Grand Theft Agro and Zero Signal

How to Draw MegaMek Icons the Deadborder Way. Over 9000 so far. Determination or madness?

Frabby

• Major
It’s a bit… not, it’s very frustrating that I keep getting Server disconnect errors shortly after the map/mode selection. No chance to reconnect/rejoin the match, the server will invariably bounce me. And automated penalty times are the icing on top, after I restart the whole game and select another 'Mech to play, as the first one or sometimes two remain tied up in their respective abortive games. :(

Got two drops and four server disconnects today, and quit.
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
It’s a bit… not, it’s very frustrating that I keep getting Server disconnect errors shortly after the map/mode selection. No chance to reconnect/rejoin the match, the server will invariably bounce me. And automated penalty times are the icing on top, after I restart the whole game and select another 'Mech to play, as the first one or sometimes two remain tied up in their respective abortive games. :(

Got two drops and four server disconnects today, and quit.

Use this e-mail to contact the MWO Tech Support service:
Code: [Select]
technical@mwomercs.com