Register Register

Author Topic: MWO March Free Mech Uziel  (Read 956 times)

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
MWO March Free Mech Uziel
« on: 08 March 2022, 00:03:20 »

Uziel March Free Mech Event

Pretty easy challenge, just accumulate 10 000 Match Score to get all those rewards. If you want just the 'Mech, you will have to accumulate 8 000 MS.

Cyc

• Captain
    • CycKath at DeviantArt
Re: MWO March Free Mech Uziel
« Reply #1 on: 08 March 2022, 00:45:38 »
According to Jarl's average match score last few months has been about 230s (236-238) so around 40 matches in a month.

Deadborder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Technical Victory!
    • Elmer Studios Blog
« Reply #2 on: 08 March 2022, 05:57:23 »
Keep grinding!

Never stop grinding!
Author of BattleCorps stories Grand Theft Agro and Zero Signal

How to Draw MegaMek Icons the Deadborder Way. Over 9000 so far. Determination or madness?

MarauderD

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 08 March 2022, 12:23:44 »
I like the color scheme on that Uziel.  That is all.

Also, not the best hit boxes--so easy to pick a side torso when you face that mech. 

Frabby

• Major
« Reply #4 on: 08 March 2022, 13:50:14 »
I don't know if the Uziel is a good 'Mech - my bays are full of designs that I got through some Mech of the Month but found out I hate. (Looking at you, Shadow Hawk. Or the Mauler.)
But it is a nice challenge to work down.

Had a good day today. Won all matches, never lost a 'Mech, and got six kills in one match for the first time ever today. :)
Sarna.net BattleTechWiki Admin
Author of the BattleCorps stories Feather vs. Mountain, Rise and Shine, Proprietary, Trial of Faith & scenario Twins

Akamia

• Lieutenant
  • No challenge too great!
« Reply #5 on: 09 March 2022, 06:12:04 »
I’m interested in the MC reward, personally. More free decals, colors and GSP are nice too.

And hey, I might even run the ‘Mech itself. The Uziel was an old, early favorite of mine in MW4Veng; I have a weakness for ‘Mechs that run multiple PPCs at a time. Just this last sale, I bought a Warhawk Prime, specifically for the quad Clan ER PPC loadout. It’s like a proto-Hellstar. ;D Though I’m sure even the actual Hellstar might struggle somewhat in MWO, with the way heat works.
Let's all go to Cargonia, land of stolen things
Obey the quartermaster unless he is a 'ling
Cargo techs guard the station and find more stuff to take
But the boss is never satisfied until the station breaks...

Foxx Ital

• Captain
  • Still Clanilicious
« Reply #6 on: 10 March 2022, 17:47:41 »
Solo'd a grand dragon in a mist lynx,turned around to yell to my buddy to come check this out! Turn back to the comp in time to see someone blow out my right torso from behind and take most of my weapons hahahaha.
Clan Ghost Bear:  We may not like you, but you're not bothering us, so you may exist.
 If your BA tactics can't be described as shenanigans, you're probably doing it wrong. ^-^ -Weirdo
 <Kojak> Yeah, there's definitely a learning curve with BA, But once you learn how to use 'em well they're addictive,heck, just look at what happened to Foxx ;-)
<Steve_Restless> its YOU who I shouldn't underestimate. I could give you a broom handle and I'd find you sitting on top of the enemy stormcrow, smug surat grin on your face

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #7 on: 27 March 2022, 01:07:54 »
Solo'd a grand dragon in a mist lynx,turned around to yell to my buddy to come check this out! Turn back to the comp in time to see someone blow out my right torso from behind and take most of my weapons hahahaha.
That's the life of a light 'Mech pilot for you.  :)